FossMonsta 33 Posted April 26, 2012 Share Posted April 26, 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABbuMVX-A6A I think its a leak, due to the acapella not being mixed in the song completely. I dunno, what do you think? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MonsterJay 1,563 Posted April 26, 2012 Share Posted April 26, 2012 AP Flo-rida added his verse in himself supposedly Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sickness 1,978 Posted April 26, 2012 Share Posted April 26, 2012 *AP ****storm* Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bambino 24,480 Posted April 26, 2012 Share Posted April 26, 2012 AP. :P Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FossMonsta 33 Posted April 26, 2012 Author Share Posted April 26, 2012 sorry :/ uh, what does AP mean again? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ExorcismGaga 2 Posted April 26, 2012 Share Posted April 26, 2012 AP Flo-rida added his verse in himself supposedly Yup, in hope of it becoming official i would guess. He does it to so much songs :fail: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuroro 1 Posted April 26, 2012 Share Posted April 26, 2012 sorry :/ uh, what does AP mean again? AP = Already Posted Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nikko 2 Posted April 26, 2012 Share Posted April 26, 2012 sorry :/ uh, what does AP mean again? AP = already posted. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FossMonsta 33 Posted April 26, 2012 Author Share Posted April 26, 2012 oh :/ sorry. a little late on the news :I Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eulonzo 51 Posted April 26, 2012 Share Posted April 26, 2012 *AP ****storm* NOOO! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pushemission 3 Posted April 26, 2012 Share Posted April 26, 2012 Oh god, what is this ****? :toofunny: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
sal 0 Posted April 26, 2012 Share Posted April 26, 2012 AP = already posted. AP :redface: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gaga is Life 103 Posted April 27, 2012 Share Posted April 27, 2012 I quite like it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blinky38 20 Posted April 27, 2012 Share Posted April 27, 2012 I quite like it. Agreed :) I'm hoping for a full version, one that doesn't start in the middle of the song. And I wish it had been mastered a little better, Flo Rida is too loud and Gaga is too quiet. Maybe someone could whip up a fanmade full version, but I doubt it lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.