Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who will block PI debut #1?

Blackwillow

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
9 minutes ago, brizoda said:

first of all, people has to like the song

THIS! It doesn't matter how many millions you spend on promo if people doesn't like the song. It's not all upย to Gagas team to do things right as some people here seem to think.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrettiestStar

guys, base on what are you predicting such a relative thing. I don't get your point. it seems like you subconsciously want to keep yourself busy that way, cuz it feels better than to be hyped

Bad Boy Solo

First y'all was ready for a new single now y'all bashing it saying wat if it don't do this wat if it don't do that we haven't even heard the song yet

BloodyJudas

I just want to state some things. Just because many of you guys think Lady Gaga might have underperformed with ARTPOP does not mean people do not know who she is. She has been working hard for the past 2 years to tone down her image and she is much more appealing than she used to be. She was extremely overexposed during Born This Way era and people had enough of her in some way. Right now it seems like the public is much more thirsty for her music than before. People do like her music, she is recognized and as long as Perfect Illusion is a great song, it will do well ;)

If you ask me, she may not debut number one on BIllboard 100 ,but if the song resonates with radio stations and most importantly listeners and fans, she has a big chance of landing her forth number one hit single on the charts ;) Just believe in Gaga. I know she has an ace in the hole ;)

Decodekid

ugh, such an ignorant tittle "WILL" like wwtf the song isnt even out and you're making it a fact that it will get blocked,ย 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Fiona Apple
41 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I won't. However this is my opinion BEFORE listening to the song. As of now I am hoping Gaga gets that #1 but something in the back of my mind keeps reminding me the last time the GP even heard of her Pop music was in 2013 and that's SO long ago. ARTPOP singles were not successful except for Applause.... so yeah.ย 

However the song sounds like it will be a banger so on my first listen I think I will be able to determine better if she will "slay" the charts or not.ย 

ย 

ARTPOP singles were not promoted.DWUW would easily hit the top 5 with the music video. I agree with the others though

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Weasel said:

Bobby's lack of properly managing a pop era tbhย :nails:

He's never managed a pop era from start to finish so far thoughย :excuseu:

BuzzcutSeason

Your brain. She's not debuting at number one. Especially with an apple music deal the first week, it doesn't work like that anymore.

Lion Heart

Chainsmokers of all people :smh:ย 

ย 

Who would've thought.ย 

โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Katsuki Bakugo

My Debut Single - The Night (Is dark) from myย album Full of Terrors - Love songs to the Lord of Light will slay the charts.ย 

Get your dragons ready to rumble! You Scaly Bottoms!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

8 hours ago, TheCountess said:

Jesus, the song isn't even out yet and some of you are already saying it's gonna flopย :saladga:

Gaga is truly blessed to have fans like youย :fthis:

we'reย not saying its gonna flop or trying to be negative, of course we want it to be successful, but after seeing her declining over the years we should remain realistic and not being delusional

we trust her in everything but still

Reality
8 hours ago, yASSsss said:

no one.Gaga is unstoppable this time

giphy.gif

ย 

ย 

:air::air::air:

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น

Xoxo Adriana

Please, Sinead O'Connor will totally stop PI in it's tracks

200_s.gif