💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Turning my friends and family into Gaga's stans

BloodyJudas

Featured Posts

AndyDWUW

None of my friends like gaga :green:. But I managed to make my mom a moderate Gaga fan. Every so often she sings the Do What U Want chorus outloud, our favorite song :hor:. And your english is on point!! 

djBuffoon

Welcome!!

I am the exact same way, my social circle (family, friends, co-workers, etc) is pretty huge, and if there is anything that they all know about me, it's that I'm obsessed with horror movies and Lady Gaga. And by now, I've turned most of them into fans if they weren't already, or at least got them to recognize to realize her talent. :gaycat: 

Gaga is one of those very few artists where she is so diverse, there is something for everyone to appreciate.

KinneyUnderYou
Just now, BloodyJudas said:

Only by teaming up can we make" Perfect Illusion" a real stan experience :D

By the way, remove "P.S. Sorry for any possible language mistakes. I am not a native speaker of English so if any mistake crops up, just turn a blind eye and pardon me haha" from your OP.

Because, literally I don't spot any flaws, I'm an American, and I never perfected my Grammar in that way unless it was anything school-related of course.

But, "I am not a native speaker of English so if any mistake crops up"

b4mMUCu.gif

Quartz

I have a couple of young co-workers who are absolutely religious and loathe Gaga because of Alejandro and Judas. We sit together at the office and at the beginning, I play at least one Gaga song per day buried under other top 40 hits. Eventually, I can hear them hum along so I amp up the dosage. Before you know it, I'm discussing her art with them without prejudice. I think they low key stan her now because of me but I still have to be extremely careful not to play Judas or Alejandro :emma:

Gaga making us little monsters push the illuminati satanic agenda one sequin at a time :derpga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

WORLDofGAGA

Great story! and a true gaga fan, yeah I kinda infect my friends and family with my gaganess. Just I believe that people don't always understand her and when they do they like her. My friend (straight) wasn't really into gaga but I got him into her and his favourite album is ARTPOP.  In my car I have born this way and the fame monster and I said pick which cd you want and he chose born this way. He particularly likes the tracks government hooker, Bloody Mary, heavy metal lover, black Jesus  My nan enjoys the cheek to cheek stuff because she likes the old jazz songs and knows tony Bennett. My dad likes gaga and said what a great singer she was when I showed him the super bowl performance and he likes her songs too. Can't wait for PI

@W0RLDofGAGA

Bellatrix

Nice reading! :) I wish I was as successful as you when it comes to turning friends into stans. I've tried but always failed.

The closest I got was my ex boyfriend. He never became a fan, but he kinda liked her music. Altough, instead of buying his own copies he ripped my CDs :cryga: 

Archived