Gaga's funny comments on littlemonsters.com

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Koreku
2 hours ago, Marjol said:

Ok, one more before bed:

2i6zy9i.jpg4kwk7r.jpg

Her self-awareness :rip:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Infinity Wave
10 hours ago, Marjol said:

Since I miss her interaction with us fans I went to the website to read back on Gaga's posts.

She didn't only post many sweet comforting and empowering messages often to struggling members on the now neglected littlemonsters.com...

For example: 

some of you are friends to me more than people 5 ft from me. perhaps thats why its good for me to purge these feelings now. it doesn't feel food to stand under the spotlight smiling a fake smile. you have known me so well over these years, if i keep things from you i feel like nothing makes sense. thank you for making me happy everyday. i hope you will always leave a place in your heart for me to make you feel that way too 

She also made some pretty funny comments. For example this reply on the commercial for Fame perfume:

2z3t661.jpg

Enjoy this trip down memory lane 

2qmgtoz.jpgamv3mq.jpg

Put the others in a spoiler to keep it compact:

Reveal hidden contents

29c9ok3.jpg2z57wd1.jpgwgxqty.jpg4q0uhu.jpg21o07yq.jpg288np7s.jpgmw78tk.jpg2qbsw2x.jpgx6kc50.jpg15ofnsh.jpg2hhzmt3.jpgzpklx.jpgsmt542.jpg

You MADE MY DAY with this thread!!!!!

Thanks sooo much ahahaha I laughed so hard, this is exaclty why I love her, she is soooo close to us, she never forgert her monsters... she's actually perfect

Colourful

Helxig

Thanks for putting these together in one place!

Aw I miss her activity online :wub:

Back when she would be funny and laugh with us and we'd treat her nicely.

When she would be the one calling out her lacefronts and weaves, not the fans...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived