💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga's funny comments on littlemonsters.com

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Since I miss her interaction with us fans I went to the website to read back on Gaga's posts.

She didn't only post many sweet comforting and empowering messages often to struggling members on the now neglected littlemonsters.com...

For example: 

some of you are friends to me more than people 5 ft from me. perhaps thats why its good for me to purge these feelings now. it doesn't feel food to stand under the spotlight smiling a fake smile. you have known me so well over these years, if i keep things from you i feel like nothing makes sense. thank you for making me happy everyday. i hope you will always leave a place in your heart for me to make you feel that way too 

She also made some pretty funny comments. For example this reply on the commercial for Fame perfume:

2z3t661.jpg

Enjoy this trip down memory lane 

2qmgtoz.jpgamv3mq.jpg

Put the others in a spoiler to keep it compact:

Spoiler

29c9ok3.jpg2z57wd1.jpgwgxqty.jpg4q0uhu.jpg21o07yq.jpg288np7s.jpgmw78tk.jpg2qbsw2x.jpgx6kc50.jpg15ofnsh.jpg2hhzmt3.jpgzpklx.jpgsmt542.jpg

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Weasel

Isn't it weird how she used to act like this during a period where she was more down I guess compared to how she acts now when she's supposedly in a better place :toofunny:

Schwerk
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

Isn't it weird how she used to act like this during a period where she was more down I guess compared to how she acts now when she's supposedly in a better place :toofunny:

We were a comfort blanket to her I think. But when everyone on that site started crying for help it became too much for her.

NewYorkCity

I cringe so hard when I see the posts calling her mum and all that ****... ugh. Well, that site became a cringe fest after a few months. I am not surprised she decided to abandon it :toofunny:

prince

Imagine if she still acted like that...but on here :duck:

Edit: Also bookmarking this for when people say she takes herself too seriously

Schwerk

:laughga:

11 minutes ago, princetomc said:

Imagine if she still acted like that...but on here :duck:

Edit: Also bookmarking this for when people say she takes herself too seriously

IKR? Lol, these proof enough:

14sgmra.jpg2vwitfb.jpg

And then there's this classic:

34nfz8o.jpg

prince
Just now, Marjol said:

:laughga:

IKR? Lol, these proof enough:

14sgmra.jpg2vwitfb.jpg

And then there's this classic:

34nfz8o.jpg

I pray she gets sassy and a bit bitchy again this next era! She needs to learn she can spread peace and love and still be a HBIC at the same time :classy:

Archived