❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
rumor

BRITNEY was to SING LIVE @ VMAs?

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

ReidOne

BTW, I don't think she isn't pointing at the mic to say "turn it on" at all... if anything, she's pointing at it to say "hey guys, look the mic is on!!" in a choreographed way. 

But that's what makes me hmmmm :huh:. The mic was clearly never intended to be on.

So was she just hoping she could fool us with the re-recorded Me Myself and I vocal and they mixed it bad or something? :huh:

What is this mess? :huh:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BuzzcutSeason

She actually looks let down when she points at the mic. Its crazy how its like she was ready to go for it and they just TOOK IT AWAY.

BuzzcutSeason
15 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

BTW, I don't think she isn't pointing at the mic to say "turn it on" at all... if anything, she's pointing at it to say "hey guys, look the mic is on!!" in a choreographed way. 

But that's what makes me hmmmm :huh:. The mic was clearly never intended to be on.

So was she just hoping she could fool us with the re-recorded Me Myself and I vocal and they mixed it bad or something? :huh:

What is this mess? :huh:

i think they were supposed to turn it on. Based on what Goldsoundz said (he works in an actual business), it seemed they had a cue to have the mic on for her to sing. I think she was pointing at it like what the ****, and then she knew it wasn't happening.

Obviously she doesn't try and convince anyone when she's lipping, but even at the BBMAs they had a track. I have a feeling they made this fast by using the regular audio (instead of pre recorded) and a quick MM&I for a plan b.

BuzzcutSeason

I mean i only posted this under rumor if u guys didn't believe in the reliability of goldsounds. Many people on popjustice said the same thing, but he told them what happened for real.

He also talked about what they want as the second single, and has reliable info. He doesn't make things up.

He knows just as much as Mindtrappa for gaga.

PaperIz

When she sings live, I am on a level of happiness and joy I rarely experience. I hope she does it again soon. I know she can.

BuzzcutSeason

I cannot believe this. I believed all of it, but then when i saw her face when she pointed to the mic, i was like ANNOYED.

I can't just like not do something, like i know it sounds stupid, but MTV basically programming everything and letting people mess with Britney pisses me the **** off. Should i make a petition or something? Can GGD sue them for being ****ing idiots? Like everything is so unsatisfying. I hope TMZ decided to take this story or something, so then the world can see the truth.

7 hours ago, donthatemeplss said:

SNL has a strict "no lipsynching" policy. If she does it then she will have to sing live. 

*after Ashlee Simpson mess

:giggle:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Helxig

I just want her to get a renowned vocal coach, work on her live vocals, come back and slay us with live vocals, and redeem herself as a singer, then go back to 90% lip syncing with a song here and there. I just so badly want her to sing for us :giveup:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

TylerrGaga

Guys, she has a wireless mic, but no wireless adapter attached on her that catches the sound and sends it to the mixing table where the mic channel is. It was not intended to be live.

VOLANTIS

How do you sing live over the F-ing Album track? She didn't pre-record any backup vocals. There's no specific support sound here. Its just the album vocals. How in the world can you believe her mic accidentally never turned on? :sweat:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Himeros26
8 hours ago, Timmers said:

I feel this, too.

Good question!

I felt like James had to do most of the singing during it, and sometimes when it looked like Britney was singing it was so quiet that I couldn't tell if it was good or not.

You're 100% right. That's the first thing I thought was "she isn't even trying to pretend she's singing if she's doing all those hairflips. That would mess up the vocals.

Two mics: the perfect illusion.

Thank you. But that looks like part of the choreography. If she was signaling someone backstage, there'd have been at least a slight change in expression, and she would have done it much earlier in the performance.

It seems like a piece of Choreo to try and say "Look at me! I'm singing!" When girl we know you not lol.

Archived