Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
funny

😂 this is so embarrassing

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Michel Najem said:

She's lucky they didn't boo her or anything. if i was at a show and i believed the artist was playing an instrument, to later find out i was literally fooled, i would be DEAD furious. 

She purposely did it as a joke at multiple shows

SlayGagaloo
1 minute ago, Chic said:

She purposely did it as a joke at multiple shows

What If it was the first time this happened and then she started doing it on her later shows so she wouldn't feel embarrassed about it? 👀 

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

Over.

1 minute ago, SlayGagaloo said:

What If it was the first time this happened and then she started doing it on her later shows so she wouldn't feel embarrassed about it? 👀 

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

Katy fuel can't melt teenage dreams

Luke78619

Maybe it wasn't part of the show, maybe the first time it was genuine and to cover this up, she did it on every show after :stalkga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

SlayGagaloo
9 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Maybe it wasn't part of the show, maybe the first time it was genuine and to cover this up, she did it on every show after :stalkga:

19 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

tumblr_mzpzapSSyu1qzwh14o3_250.gif

This is more believable tbh 

Over.

This was once showed in music class at school :laughga: not good PR, Katy. Capitol should've deleted this because it did more harm than good for her image.

Brooke Hoegan
1 hour ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Fail:

19n22b.gif

I think that using a gif of Katy Perry having real seizure on stage in funny matter is highly inappropriate and disrespectful.
Anyone would be outraged if that was Gaga gif with the "Fail" over it. Please remove that gif.

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

I think that using a gif of Katy Perry having real seizure on stage in funny matter is highly inappropriate and disrespectful.
Anyone would be outraged if that was Gaga gif with the "Fail" over it. Please remove it.

wait was that real, I thought she was joking

Brooke Hoegan
Just now, monsterdino said:

wait was that real, I thought she was joking

No, it happened to her a few times on stage, she was out of breath or smth, fainted and had those kinda epileptic movements. It looks really terrifying...

monsterdino
6 minutes ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

No, it happened to her a few times on stage, she was out of breath or smth, fainted and had those kinda epileptic movements. It looks really terrifying...

I read the comments on yt, it was part of the show it was staged so she could go and change the costume

Brooke Hoegan
7 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

I read the comments on yt, it was part of the show it was staged so she could go and change the costume

That's some fans trying to make an excuse that everything went as planed. If I'm not mistaken, it didn't happen during other IKAG performances so I don't think it was planned. She hit the floor quite hard also.

Archived