❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

Britneys Team is not playing

Noah

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

How do they count that though? Is there someone searching videos for 30s+ of each song?

That's being generated by YouTube. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Quartz

I'd rather Gaga's team concentrate on quality of the music, visuals and experience than with scheduling. Don't get me wrong, I totally get your point. It's just that, we weren't this analytical when Bad Romance slayed. And that's the reason the success of that era still resonates to this day. The success was organic and not forced. Do I want Gaga to succeed? Of course! But I guess the little faithful and hopeful monster in me believes that Gaga can deliver again with such authenticity and effortlessness.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

ReidOne
Just now, neptugne said:

How do they count that though? Is there someone searching videos for 30s+ of each song?

baboons.jpg

Just now, hellothing said:

I'd rather Gaga's team concentrate on quality of the music, visuals and experience than with scheduling. Don't get me wrong, I totally get your point. It's just that, we weren't this analytical when Bad Romance slayed. And that's the reason the success of that era still resonates to this day. The success was organic and not forced. Do I want Gaga to succeed? Of course! But I guess the little faithful and hopeful monster in me believes that Gaga can deliver again.

Gaga had a tight schedule with TONS of promotion during The Fame Monster. It was forced in a way. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Quartz
2 minutes ago, Noah said:

Gaga had a tight schedule with TONS of promotion during The Fame Monster. It was forced in a way. 

Not micromanaged to the point of calculations though :whitney: The video and the song were already slaying even without the **** ton of promo that followed. Even without those perormances, interviews, etc., the song would have slayed regardless. That's what I want them to aim for this time around :firega:

1 minute ago, hellothing said:

Not micromanaged to the point of calculations though :whitney: The video and the song were already slaying even without the **** ton of promo that followed. Even without those perormances, interviews, etc., the song would have slayed regardless. That's what I want them to aim for this time around :firega:

I don't agree. She was performing Bad Romance everywhere, showcased the Video around the world etc. it was managed to the slightest sale

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Quartz
1 minute ago, Noah said:

I don't agree. She was performing Bad Romance everywhere, showcased the Video around the world etc. it was managed to the slightest sale

I think you're nice but gurl, just no. :emma:

The slayage started in the clubs and the video. That was it. The streaming was ridiculous during the first week even before the promo that you're referring to. Even though streaming wasn't even counted with regards to the charts, the song already reached it's peak by the second week. Quite early in its era. The promo helped in the longetivity, that I accept as truth ;)

20 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I guess it works the same way as copyright. You know, when you upload a video that is copyrighted it gets down, well, I guess they use the same technology or something similar.

Kindness rules all.

2 minutes ago, hellothing said:

I think you're nice but gurl, just no. :emma:

The slayage started in the clubs and the video. That was it. The streaming was ridiculous during the first week even before the promo that you're referring to. Even though streaming wasn't even counted with regards to the charts, the song already reached it's peak by the second week. Quite early in its era. The promo helped in the longetivity, that I accept as truth ;)

Gaga made a lot of promo prior to the release of Bad Romance tho

Kindness rules all.

Pierre

Promo on media has been on point this time, she was literally yesterday on almost all E! News. I don't want to sound like a little manager, but I really hope Gaga's team knows how streaming and social media are working right now with music considering her last release was in 2013 and things have changed 

And yes, I also want a carpool karaoke if it helps the streaming, however, knowing Gaga, she'll probably sing jazz and la vie in rose with some tribute for an 80s band because that was her first concert with his dad and that band inspired her to sing since she was 13. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Quartz
4 minutes ago, Poker said:

Gaga made a lot of promo prior to the release of Bad Romance tho

I'm ready to be educated. Any receipts? :gaycat:

PartySick
35 minutes ago, Noah said:

Well, it will be hard for her to make 60k sales, it could be possible with good promotion. Another live Performance at Jimmy Kimmel maybe or a Spotify Exclusive acoustic 'Make Me...' Performance could turn the page.

Acousticney's return :giveup:

3 minutes ago, hellothing said:

I'm ready to be educated. Any receipts? :gaycat:

Well, she performed the song at SNL before the release and then there was the premiere at Fashion Week, and the song even leaked  :gaycat:

-

I don't get why streaming has such an important impact on album 'sales' tho

Kindness rules all.

Archived