Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

My dreams are delayed

Nono

Featured Posts

Just now, HEARTHUNTER said:

It's the truth. This fanbase should stop being so insecure and act like a ****ing army instead. Get your coins ready for PI and LG5 and Gaga will be absolutely fine.

I'm seriously fed up of all this negativity. I'm not letting anyone steal my optimism. I think we all should wait patient and expectant for her big arrival (I'm feeling it in my tits, pleasant sensation...:lana:)!!! I'm sure Gaga will not bother about that Mr. Nobody... GAGA IS AN STATEMENT ON ITS OWN, EVERYONE IS ANXIOUS TO WITNESS WHAT SHE COMES UP WITH!!! :firega: Don't worry my fellas!!! :reductive:

Decodekid

GURL REALLY?

are you scared of this "frank ocean" compared to DA LADY GAGA 

tumblr_mevl65mCsF1qc164so1_500.gif

Long Live Gretchen

Just now, Maic said:

I'm seriously fed up of all this negativity. I'm not letting anyone steal my optimism. I think we all should wait patient and expectant for her big arrival (I'm feeling it in my tits, pleasant sensation...:lana:)!!! I'm sure Gaga will not bother about that Mr. Nobody... GAGA IS AN STATEMENT ON ITS OWN, EVERYONE IS ANXIOUS TO WITNESS WHAT SHE COMES UP WITH!!! :firega: Don't worry my fellas!!! :reductive:

Moreover, Gaga must be an exception in her record label, so she should be given free pass to arrange any deal with Apple. I hope they're not cancelling the contract.

abductee

It's not about being scared of Frank, UMG (who owns Interscope) has banned all streaming exclusives. Meaning if she had a deal with Apple in place it's over now, and her team is probably scrambling to come up with a new plan.

Long story short, her label is messing up the campaign before it begins AGAIN.

TropicOfCANCER
1 hour ago, abductee said:

It's not about being scared of Frank, UMG (who owns Interscope) has banned all streaming exclusives. Meaning if she had a deal with Apple in place it's over now, and her team is probably scrambling to come up with a new plan.

Long story short, her label is messing up the campaign before it begins AGAIN.

yeah, isn't it just the most ridiculous thing that this nonsense seemingly always happens to gaga? WHYYYYY. Just release the damn song and thats it! 

Archived