2 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

In CHINA? 👀 

Didn't they just ban her?  

DYmGr.gif

I guess they just gave her WPs :awkney:

chaeri pls

littlepotter

BorisIsHere

You have just been issued a Warning by Chinaroon. You must acknowledge this warning before performing there again.

Message: Hi :happy: you have been issued 9 WPs for talking to the Big Bad Dalai Lama :O Now as you know, he is very bad news :omg: He pushes people to harm our country, even if they may be right :ohno: Please think twice before being in contact with people who do not Spread Offline Kindness, or you might be banned! We wouldn't want to lose you from our community :hug: So remember, do what we say or you will not being seeing Music OR Bling from our huge markets :nick: Have a nice day! :sara:

chaeri pls

artRaver

tumblr_nrg80dGDwV1u13e5ko1_400.gif

Pho-licious. Queen of being banned but still having an impact. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Slayer

Omg that's such a relief, I thought it was the actual meat dress for a second and I was like "would that even be edible at this point?"

That meat dress should be preserved for millennia and buried in a temple so that explorers in the far, far future will discover it and wonder why the f*ck people worshipped a so-called queen who wore a dress made of animal carcass. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

KURUSHITOVSKA
7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

BorisIsHere

You have just been issued a Warning by Chinaroon. You must acknowledge this warning before performing there again.

Message: Hi :happy: you have been issued 9 WPs for talking to the Big Bad Dalai Lama :O Now as you know, he is very bad news :omg: He pushes people to harm our country, even if they may be right :ohno: Please think twice before being in contact with people who do not Spread Offline Kindness, or you might be banned! We wouldn't want to lose you from our community :hug: So remember, do what we say or you will not being seeing Music OR Bling from our huge markets :nick: Have a nice day! :sara:

I DIED 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived