189 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yea
    • No
    • Average

Featured Posts

Head Empty
On 23-8-2016 at 4:49 AM, 15jocart said:

Gaga is beautiful, but part of the Gaga image was to stray from conventional beauty standards and to explore other sides of beauty. So I wouldn't necessarily call her pretty. There are times when she looks pretty (when she's trying to look pretty) and there are times she doesn't look so pretty, because she's not trying to be.born-this-way-video-211.jpg

This look is not pretty (nobody looks at a skeleton and says wow, those bones are pretty), but the look comes together in a way that is beautiful and uniquely Gaga.

It could be me, but in my opinion those skeleton make-up looks always make Gaga look really pretty :laughga:. Same goes for the Grammy Nomination concert where she performed Marry The Night. For some ironic reason it makes her look young, energeticĀ and full of life.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ā€Ž įµƒĖ¢Ė¢ šŸ•ŗ

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I honestly think she's gorgeous! Ā :wub:

BUTĀ studies have shown that familiarity can contribute to ones perception of beauty. In other words, people who you're used to seeing can look more attractive to you, because your brain recognises their face, as opposed to seeing them for the first time. It's like you grow to love their features.

This is just one reason why beauty is subjective. And I think one reason why a lot of you hate her fillers! You aren't used to seeing her face like that, and you lose that familiarity.

I do think she's really beautiful though. And one thing I love about her is that she's not afraid to get ugly, and get beautiful. She uses her resources to look: like a gorgeousĀ supermodel, like an alien, like a goddess, like a science fiction character, like a normal person, beautiful, ugly, depending on her creative desires.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• 10 months later...
Smother Em Eh

As a Gaga Stan, I will say this,

SheĀ isn't your every day girl next door beauty. She isn't a conventional beauty, she is an odd beauty. She has a unique look to her. And can be really pretty or just plain average depending on her style, hair and makeup.Ā 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived