💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gigi Gorgeous dating Natalia Getty

Slayer

Featured Posts

Slayer

Am I the only one who finds this pairing a bit...off?

I love watching Gigi's videos and think she's pretty cool, even though she's a bit ditzy. But something seems off about this relationship with Natalia Getty. I completely understand how a straight woman could fall for another woman (my sister maintains she is straight but still fell in love with a woman). However anyone who has watched Gigi knows she's very materialistic and rich... so the fact she happens to fall in love with a woman who happens to be part of a billionaire family of oil tycoons just seems a bit suspect.

What are your thoughts?

Spoiler

To the "who?" crowd, look them up.

After-taking-break-from-TV-focus-film-Sa

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mmmm yeah i was a bit surprised too when i found out mostly because she said before she didn't feel any sexual attraction towards women but who knows...:sleep:

Slayer
1 minute ago, dancergaga said:

mmmm yeah i was a bit surprised too when i found out mostly because she said before she didn't feel any sexual attraction towards women but who knows...:sleep:

See, that's not the part that surprises me, because love is love and I think anyone could happen to fall in love with someone if that person is right for them, regardless of previous sexual attraction to a specific gender. The thing I have suspicions about is the fact Gigi's happened to fall for a girl who belongs to one of the richest families in America.

Slayer
5 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

Who?... :huh:

giphy.gif

Just now, Slayer said:

See, that's not the part that surprises me, because love is love and I think anyone could happen to fall in love with someone if that person is right for them, regardless of previous sexual attraction to a specific gender. The thing I have suspicions about is the fact Gigi's happened to fall for a girl who belongs to one of the richest families in America.

yeah i get what you're saying of course the fact that the girl is a millionaire makes it suspicious but whatever

Slayer
Just now, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Who's Natalia Getty? This is a serious question.

No one particularly famous, but she's part of the Getty family who own Getty Oil. She does modelling I believe.

LaMaisonGaga
Just now, Slayer said:

No one particularly famous, but she's part of the Getty family who own Getty Oil. She does modelling I believe.

Thank you! 

lamaisongaga.com

PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Who's Natalia Getty? This is a serious question.

Not sure who she is exactly but the Getty family made billions from oil I think.

Also, you know those pictures that say "Getty Images" on them? They own that too :sis:

I've never heard of this girl so I don't think Gigi would date someone for the money. And if she is, it's her free choice to :interestinga:

Don't visit my profile

LaMaisonGaga
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

Not sure who she is exactly but the Getty family made billions from oil I think.

Also, you know those pictures that say "Getty Images" on them? They own that too :sis:

I literally researched that to see if you're joking and **** you're not :air: 

lamaisongaga.com

Archived