💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Korean christians praying in order to cancel Gaga's concert in Seoul.

AndreLovesU

Featured Posts

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CELINE

• Miel

• Neal

• Kuroro

Maybe it's because I grew up as a Madonna fan, but I honestly love that she's being protested against lol.

Techydude

Maybe it's because I grew up as a Madonna fan, but I honestly love that she's being protested against lol.

Right? It reminds me of the protests of the Blond Ambition Tour and threat of her being arrested for her show in Canada or something I think during Truth or Dare and Madge was able to come out unscaved I think, but woot!

Its a compliment in a strange way, showing she's a force, and in the end, it gets people talking and she's got the places where she's being protested in a stir.

In the end she may have a chance of breaking through in those countries with all the promo essentially being done for her.

Basically a weird way of turning lemons into lemonade!

Edited by Techydude

At the end, they say that "The Anti-Gaga are already preparing for her arrival in Indonesia and in the Philippines".

Oh My God. It's gonna be... another polemic. :teehee:

I'll cut anyone who touches my Queen in the Philippines tbh :nails:

hey koreans(not all of them), how did all that prayin work out for you ? :teehee:

Afraid of getting hate by saying Koreans with no (not all of them) eh? :usrs:

Your joke is funny tho :lmao:

TheMadridHash

Afraid of getting hate by saying Koreans with no (not all of them) eh? :usrs:

Your joke is funny tho :lmao:

not hate, it's what i feel, i'm not going to judge an entire country by some pictures of a lecture with 100 or 200 people in it bashing gaga...

yeah, i know, i just needed to get that joke out of my sistem

not hate, it's what i feel, i'm not going to judge an entire country by some pictures of a lecture with 100 or 200 people in it bashing gaga...

yeah, i know, i just needed to get that joke out of my sistem

:hug: Well they didn't succeed. :teehee: 😂

TheCheetahwings

He also revealed (off-camera) that he's going to be in the Monster Pit to ensure that everybody there is behaving and are definitely NOT (did you here that, they are NOT) acting in a s-xual manner, and also NOT (still a big NO NO, he's on their cases, so NO kernoodling!) a homos-xual manner.

SO does that mean he will be "dressing to ball"? :usrs:

For research purposes of course. :fan:

bionic

SO does that mean he will be "dressing to ball"? :usrs:

For research purposes of course. :fan:

He'll be dressing up to lure in unsuspecting people then when they attempt to engage in anything inappropriate he'll SNAP like a Venus Fly Trap. He may or may not (read: may) wait to see if they carry through with their intentions before acting.

buy bionic

ToxicHot

:smh:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!