💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you like Tame Impala?

Buddy

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I've heard about the name of the band but I never really listened to them until I listened to Rihanna's Same Ol' Mistakes, so I wanted to see what the original song sounded like and I liked it. I did listen to some of their songs just to have a look around but I'll pay more attention to their albums.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

I looove their instrumentals and the writing but I'm not too fond of their vocal style. I personally like vocals to be relatively clean, warm and raw, whereas theirs are quite heavily produced and veeery softspoken. So it's not that I think it's bad, but just not my taste.

Morphine Prince

Yes! 

Eventually, Yes I'm Changing, The Less I Know The Better are my favorites from Currents. 

retroglamx

Tame Impala is life. And I am so grateful Gaga is working with Kevin. My favorite album has to be Innerspeaker just because it sounds very organic and psychedelic and it's just so great.

You should also listen to Melody's Echo Chamber, she dated Kevin and she also has some really cool psychedelic tunes.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Swan Heart

Hell yes.

Lonerism is one of my favorite albums ever and Currents is FIRE, so good. :giveup: Kevin's productions are out of this world, can't wait to see what he, Gaga and Mark created.

5 minutes ago, neptugne said:

mmm I think Same 'Ol Mistakes is their best so far, but I do like their style for the most part (not as psychadelic as I was expecting lol it's mostly rock)

It's called New Person, Same Old Mistakes btw, ignore Rih Rih. :hor:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

1 minute ago, neptugne said:

mmm I think Same 'Ol Mistakes (yes the rihanna vocals version) is their best so far, but I do like their style for the most part (not as psychadelic as I was expecting lol it's mostly rock)

Personally, my favorite song is Yes I'm Changing. It's a dreamy psych ballad... Every time I listen to it I float away into another universe. It's the song that has literally saved me in so many hard circumstances this 2016. You should give it a try

If not, get into Let It Happen 

2 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

Tame Impala is life. And I am so grateful Gaga is working with Kevin. My favorite album has to be Innerspeaker just because it sounds very organic and psychedelic and it's just so great.

You should also listen to Melody's Echo Chamber, she dated Kevin and she also has some really cool psychedelic tunes.

I'll check her out!

retroglamx

If we're gonna talk about our fave song from Currents then I command you all to listen to the masterpieces below:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

I really wanna get into them because I heard really great things about their discography. Even before Gaga started working with them I tried to indulge in Currents but

tumblr_ndpeevP5PO1qk08n1o1_500.gif

I really can't take psychedelic rock y'all.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Cuchulainn
1 minute ago, Justinn said:

i ****ing love Tame Impala. He's the new Weeknd. 

Pretty sure Tame Impala has been around longer than The Weeknd.

Archived