đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"PERFECT ILLUSION" - NEW SINGLE OUT SEPTEMBER

London GUY

Featured Posts

Woo I keep forgetting that I can actually post on GGD since I am not banned like ATRL :rip: 

A bit late, but anyway, I am so happy.

I wanna adress all the pussies who think this is selling less than 200k+ first week (if released on a friday of course) and I just know this will be a wake up call for all the haters and fans that think Gaga isn't powerful anymore. And funny enough I feel like the ones who will be meltdowning if the song flops are the same people who are keeping their expectations very low, cuz of what happened with ARTPOP, likee make huge predictions, who cares if it flops..... It's Gaga we're talking about :)

:nick:   

Also unpopular opinion, but I have a small feeling she isn't releasing on a friday.  And it might be quite smart.  Friday usually gets a lot of releases, I mean obviously Gaga can't be overshadowed unless Eminem/Bruno releases at the same time, but anyway if she releases on a Wednesday/Tuesday for example, it will literally be the ONLY thing that anyone would be focused on ....  it might be a good strategy.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily
36 minutes ago, Music said:

that leak isn't Perfect Illusion..

no way is that a "modern ecstasy" bop in par with "her other dance anthems"

i could be wrong, but idk :')

Its 5 seconds. :emma: Even in the full one, you can't even hear the instrumental.

One Banned Boi

ARTPOP
3 hours ago, Music said:

that leak isn't Perfect Illusion..

no way is that a "modern ecstasy" bop in par with "her other dance anthems"

i could be wrong, but idk :')

It could be Perfect Illusion. Don't forget this "leak" came out at the first time gaga and Mark met in london last year or beginning of this year. Which if it's an actual leak, could be just some lyrics she had in mind at the beginning. When Mark was asked in March about his work with her he said the first time they met she proposed some lyrics and songs and they will meet again to work more. 

COME ON GAYS!!

2020Covid19IsOurs

PERFECT ILLUSION please be like Uptown Funk!!!! 

Yasss mama slay with those funky beats and get the gp and get those grammy noms and get those youtube views and get those spotify streams and get those physical album sales dollass and get those tour grosses and get those brand endorsements and get those sexy straight guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

black-girl-dance-funny-gif.gif

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

ZiggyZiggs

The song is going to smash if ya'll just stop complaining and fvcking buy or stream it :madge: 

Spoiler

:laughga: 

Fiona Apple
3 hours ago, Mariano said:

Woo I keep forgetting that I can actually post on GGD since I am not banned like ATRL :rip: 

A bit late, but anyway, I am so happy.

I wanna adress all the pussies who think this is selling less than 200k+ first week (if released on a friday of course) and I just know this will be a wake up call for all the haters and fans that think Gaga isn't powerful anymore. And funny enough I feel like the ones who will be meltdowning if the song flops are the same people who are keeping their expectations very low, cuz of what happened with ARTPOP, likee make huge predictions, who cares if it flops..... It's Gaga we're talking about :)

:nick:   

Also unpopular opinion, but I have a small feeling she isn't releasing on a friday.  And it might be quite smart.  Friday usually gets a lot of releases, I mean obviously Gaga can't be overshadowed unless Eminem/Bruno releases at the same time, but anyway if she releases on a Wednesday/Tuesday for example, it will literally be the ONLY thing that anyone would be focused on ....  it might be a good strategy.

That's a horrible idea.If she does that.she will not have a good debut because she will have like 2-3 days of sales only

Gaga Monster

Still praying it comes out on Friday and performance at the VMAs

GGD Presidential Elections

GUYS CAN U TELL ME WHO IS THIS WOMAN? I KEEP SEEING HER ON THREADS HERE AT GGD? WHO IS SHE?https://lh5.ggpht.com/-HdW0BLPu810/UWsuDqazZlI/AAAAAAAAA-8/CaMPM9a2m_g/s200/gretchenft.gif

Serendipity
21 minutes ago, Kino Robi said:

GUYS CAN U TELL ME WHO IS THIS WOMAN? I KEEP SEEING HER ON THREADS HERE AT GGD? WHO IS SHE?https://lh5.ggpht.com/-HdW0BLPu810/UWsuDqazZlI/AAAAAAAAA-8/CaMPM9a2m_g/s200/gretchenft.gif

she's a Brazilian p0rnstar named Gretchen something I believe.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

7 hours ago, Britney Spears said:

That's a horrible idea.If she does that.she will not have a good debut because she will have like 2-3 days of sales only

work ft. drake was released on a Wednesday and sold better than Rise/Make me tho.  It depends on how many people will care about the song at once.

For 2 days she might get more exposure than she would if 5 other artists release at the same time as her on a Friday.

But I would also rather her release on a Friday :)

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived