Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Spotted at Z100 and 92.3 AMP Radio Stations Tonight in NYC (8/16)

Regina George

Featured Posts

I don't want to be rude but are you guys seriously thinking that A MOVIE will be promoted on a RADIO when it doesn't even have a release date or started production. That's more delusional than anything.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagajandro25
Just now, Leeo said:

People trolling and then crying because of Death threats later... 

Gretchen%20-%20Surprisennnn

nnnnnn Gretchen%20-%20Surprise

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

GunninMan

Okay this is v sus to be honest. I think it is likely it could come out this week, especially if she did two radio interviews, both on nationally broadcasted stations. I personally don't see how the benefit will get in the way of a single release though? It's probably a couple hours or so long, and in the evening. I would expect the single to drop at midnight, and then the radio interviews will air Friday morning, with the song spinning throughout the day. Maybe she will be flying back to LA in a couple days and will do a live interview with Ryan Seacrest, since she has to go back for the benefit anyway.

CyanLights
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

tell me about it :madge: after all those insider drama, I don't think my ass can handle another letdown :neyde: 

You should have been here for the Skype Ball meltdowns :toofunny: I've learned the hard way not to get hyped until new information is legitimately delivered :saladga:

gagajandro25
Just now, ghs said:

I don't want to be rude but are you guys seriously thinking that A MOVIE will be promoted on a RADIO when it doesn't even have a release date or started production. That's more delusional than anything.

this tea burned my buss Gretchen%20-%20Surprise

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Batwings
4 minutes ago, AdAstra said:

inb4 she's dropping off a payola check to insure radio stations don't play Rise thus beating Kety at her own game. ARTPOP, ha revenge. :stalkga: 

Taking ha payola in person. Queen. When will ur basic ass faves?

QF6E8aI.gif

2 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

You should have been here for the Skype Ball meltdowns :toofunny: I've learned the hard way not to get hyped until new information is legitimately delivered :saladga:

When people say "Skype Ball" it's because of that... thing... where fans could ask questions with her live and... stuff... and it was like super tragic... and no one asked about ARTPOP... and the blonde girl looking super creepy just like a plant because she didn't say anything... ??

Gretchen%20-%20Surprise

AdAstra
Just now, Batwings said:

Taking ha payola in person. Queen. When will ur basic ass faves?

I heard they also got a cookbook, a basket of organic radishes and several autographed photos of a nude Queen Asia Kinney. Generous Queen.

CyanLights
Just now, Leeo said:

When people say "Skype Ball" it's because of that... thing... where fans could ask questions with her live and... stuff... and it was like super tragic... and no one asked about ARTPOP... and the blonde girl looking super creepy just like a plant because she didn't say anything... ??

Gretchen%20-%20Surprise

According to the briefing prior to Gaga coming on, they were asked not to bring up ARTPOP so that's most likely why. But it was still cringe and frustrating to watch 

lavenderblondee
Just now, AdAstra said:

I heard they also got a cookbook, a basket of organic radishes and several autographed photos of a nude Queen Asia Kinney. Generous Queen.

Exploiting Asia for the cost of radio air...

tumblr_mlybbbiBiw1qf9rrho1_400.gif

MarcusBones
Just now, CyanLights said:

According to the briefing prior to Gaga coming on, they were asked not to bring up ARTPOP so that's most likely why. But it was still cringe and frustrating to watch 

lol I remember that pointless ass thing.

dont ask me about my music...aka what I do for a living :poot:

Batwings
2 minutes ago, AdAstra said:

BLESS HA!

:diane:

:diane:       :diane:      :diane:

2 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

That was so annoying... I think I won't sleep tonight

:cryga:

Music
11 minutes ago, ghs said:

LG5 doesn't have a release date or has started production either

ajouqhYYgFLr2.gif

Archived