❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
life

Gaga Spotted at Z100 and 92.3 AMP Radio Stations Tonight in NYC (8/16)

Regina George

Featured Posts

lavenderblondee

Also can we discuss how IT WAS 10PM WHEN SHE DID THIS.

Who goes to a radio station at 10pm. Someone that has a secret :usrs: that they want to share v soon :giveup:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

giphy.gif

I'm SHOOK with all this sudden promo. WHAT DOES IT MEAN??

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

gagajandro25

They're even hyped and suspicious on PopJustice ----

something is happening girls

Gretchen%20-%20SurpriseGretchen%20-%20SurpriseGretchen%20-%20SurpriseGretchen%20-%20Surprise

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

GagaXCupcakke
3 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Who goes to a radio station at 10pm. Someone that has a secret :usrs: that they want to share v soon :giveup:

On snapchat she went to bed an hour ago.  

MarcusBones
Just now, Dora said:

getting that rest to snatch some wigs toward week end.

I see you Gagz.

Speechless94
Just now, lavenderblondee said:

A secret that is only meant to be shared with very few people. I bet it had to do with making sure all the less important workers had gone home to prevent any leaks (if a single is what this is for). That way it was only the head host like elvis doran and whoever is the main person for AMP radio, and the integral person who manages recording.

Petrichor

It makes sense if you think about it because this coming Friday is August 19th, which is literally the hyped up date that's been circulating for the past month or so. Think about it (if it all pans out like this) - single this month, album out by the end of Q4 2016, A Star is Born (which I can't ****ing wait for) early 2017, and then a tour after production wraps likely in May. She has been planning this for months! Remember that she met with Bradley three months ago about the film so this has to be all meticulously planned - a massive media blitz about the film coupled with the single release!

ZiggyZiggs

but isnt radio supposed to be live?!? :cryga:

do stars record interviews or whatever before airing? :saladga: 

lavenderblondee
Just now, Dora said:

But weren't these pictures/tweets apparently just taken a little more than an hour ago?

Girl is lying and was putting the kids to sleep while she went out to ravage the town :gaycat:

Gagaplayer315

Hopefully she doesn't release tonight because I'm about to go to bed because I'm exhausted :sweat:

Archived