💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Spotted at Z100 and 92.3 AMP Radio Stations Tonight in NYC (8/16)

Regina George

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Tommi said:

And she took them into the radio station instead of leaving a security guard in the car.

No man, I won't believe that :P

That makes sense if we consider the fact that she was warming up earlier on Snapchat! Which means that she DID perform! :excited2:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic

i can imagine an "my new single is out in friday... preorder and here is a sneak peak live!"

Music

I KNEW IT GUYS.
i believed in my instincts.

i'm so keen.

such an interesting time for her to go to the Radio Station.. it's coming.
and i'm ready :giveup:

ARTPOPNick
Just now, Ibo said:

That makes sense if we consider the fact that she was warming up earlier on Snapchat! Which means that she DID perform! :excited2:

Yeah the thing about her voice warming up made me think the same.. But otherwise, maybe she was just talking about the "A Star is Born" movie and will it air later.. I know this doesn't sound really convincing, but at this point I can't believe we will get anything LG5 related.. Just preparing for the worst

antpats2
Just now, Schizophonic said:

i can imagine an "my new single is out in friday... preorder and here is a sneak peak live!"

i want to be excited but i dont want to have a meltdown 

:spin: 

ARTPOPNick
1 minute ago, Schizophonic said:

But this friday she will be at an event, how is she gonna promote her single at a benefit thing..

Music
1 minute ago, ARTPOPNick said:

But this friday she will be at an event, how is she gonna promote her single at a benefit thing..

that's why she recorded it all now!

she can't do it on Friday, it's all pre-recorded :giveup:

Honestly, I can't listen to the show :smh: I was hoping for an announcement that we will hear a performance from Gaga or something that acknowledged her presence but It's not worth it atm.

I'm also not sure that it's something they would feel like announcing at 6am (If I am correct in thinking that is the time in NY)

antpats2
Just now, ARTPOPNick said:

the event is at night isnt it? Besides, the single can be released in the morning and the pre-recorded performance can air and she can do some other promo. Pre-recording interviews saves time for her to do other things on that day if it was to happen then 

ARTPOPNick
Just now, Music said:

that's why she recorded it all now!

she can't do it on Friday, it's all pre-recorded :giveup:

But shouldn't she be like at the television and stuff like that, I expect some massive comeback promo, so it still is strange..

Helxig
Just now, Bebe said:

Honestly, I can't listen to the show :smh: I was hoping for an announcement that we will hear a performance from Gaga or something that acknowledged her presence but It's not worth it atm.

I'm also not sure that it's something they would feel like announcing at 6am (If I am correct in thinking that is the time in NY)

Maybe it'll be announced during the Ryan Seacrest segment at 10am... someone needs to listen all day. But it's 10:25pm here and I can't be up all night!

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

antpats2
1 minute ago, Bebe said:

yeah they'd probably save it for 8-9am if they had anything to say  

3 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Yeah the thing about her voice warming up made me think the same.. But otherwise, maybe she was just talking about the "A Star is Born" movie and will it air later.. I know this doesn't sound really convincing, but at this point I can't believe we will get anything LG5 related.. Just preparing for the worst

That's a healthy attitude. :laughga:

But do people warm up the way singers do when they give an interview? I feel like that Snap was Gaga's way of telling us that something is coming. 

Archived