💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Spotted at Z100 and 92.3 AMP Radio Stations Tonight in NYC (8/16)

Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

Don't do a new thread! Keep everything here. If you want to update the OP ask a mod who's online to add the updates to the OP.

Weasel

Now the question remains what she was doing there? Does she not have time to record anything in the coming days? Will MTV be announcing something related to the VMAs today? Was it just convenient for her to record it now? 

Slayer
42 minutes ago, Black Salvatore said:

You guys are creepy :toofunny:

Ikr :laughga:

But it's times like these it's so fun to be a stan.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘšt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Fantina

Inb4 there is an Audible version of the cookbook +:toofunny:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

AdmistTheLight
22 minutes ago, GunninMan said:

I have a boyfriend, but thats very flattering thank you, you're very handsome :hug:

I'm not, but thank you. Good work detective :hug:

LiberatĂŠ mi amor

35 minutes ago, GunninMan said:

3750C4C500000578-3744533-image-m-154_147

I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE SHE WAS LEAVING TWO. BITCH LEFT OUT THE SIDE ENTRANCE. If you see the top right corner, it appears to say ADA in red on the sign. Looking at street view, on the side of the building, at the end of a street is a pizza place called, you guessed it ADA. HOLY **** I CANNOT BELIEVE WE DID IT, WE CAUGHT THE BITCH YAAAAAASSSS. Below are the receipts. 

9gk744.jpg

m59qg.jpg

21dekh1.jpg

The second pic is where she was standing in the pap pic, the third and first show the pizza place.

omg :diane:

GunninMan

Hey @Bebe I see you are a moderator. Would you be able to add the newfound evidence I found, as well as the video @Dima posted, to the OP? It would really help us all out! Thanks! 

iCpro
2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Now the question remains what she was doing there? Does she not have time to record anything in the coming days? Will MTV be announcing something related to the VMAs today? Was it just convenient for her to record it now? 

If it was for the lead single then it will definitely come on friday 19th, they wouldn't record it now if it was for the 26 or later at a risk of it leaking. It's much safer to record the interview only a few days before the release so there's less chance of it leaking. Also she's at a benefit on the 19th so they wouldn't of been able to do the interview live.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Helxig

I thought radio performances and interviews were always live on air??? Do you think they've recorded something to play another day? 

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

iCpro
Just now, Helxig said:

I thought radio performances and interviews were always live on air??? Do you think they've recorded something to play another day? 

possibly, because Gaga's at the pulse benefit on the 19th so she wouldn't of been able to do it then

the stars are aligning for @AUGUST19TH :excited2:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

ilovecheckers

I never understood how these "insiders" could possibly know where Gaga is and what she's up to at all times. Like, do you have hidden cameras or some sh*t? :smh:

2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

She probably held them at gunpoint and told them they better play her new single when it comes out. :sis:

7 minutes ago, GunninMan said:

Hey @Bebe I see you are a moderator. Would you be able to add the newfound evidence I found, as well as the video @Dima posted, to the OP? It would really help us all out! Thanks! 

I've updated with the pictures. I would update with the video of Gaga with the keyboard but honestly vk.com is trash and keeps redirecting me to the homepage to sign in after like 3 seconds of the video playing.

If a better video/a video on a better site emerges I don't mind adding that too.

MonsterVlad
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Look at the video, you can see that they even took guitars to radio building:O
Lead single coming August 19 and then Z100 will air exclusive interview and acoustic performance?:shocked:

Archived