Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Spotted at Z100 and 92.3 AMP Radio Stations Tonight in NYC (8/16)

Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Der Meister
5 minutes ago, iCpro said:

This is the Z100 building:

0ZFGFUI.jpg

could it be?

Little detectives :chica:

LetsGetHigh

It was fishy that those 'fans' were just at the radio station with their BTW booklets randomly and then oh! Gaga comes out and signs their booklets. Bullshit.

Propa could be saving face for Gaga and the team, but I doubt it.

I'm waking up to this mess

710x0005.gif

One minute she went

710x0005.gif

The next minute she wasn't and fans were trolling

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Killa

I doubt it's for this friday, it's for next week. That probably was a reunion, but there's recorded radio interviews. Not all radio is live, at all.

~Edit: Nah i'm not getting hyped, this is too fishy but please update the OP so we don't have to read the all thread

Schizophonic
4 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

It was fishy that those 'fans' were just at the radio station with their BTW booklets randomly and then oh! Gaga comes out and signs their booklets. Bullshit.

Propa could be saving face for Gaga and the team, but I doubt it.

Harry

Looks like she was there... But why would she pre-record interviews for a new single when no details have been released? That seems incredibly risky, something could leak, surely?

Maybe she just went to meet them and kiss their ass a bit lol.

GunninMan

3750C4C500000578-3744533-image-m-154_147

I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE SHE WAS LEAVING TWO. BITCH LEFT OUT THE SIDE ENTRANCE. If you see the top right corner, it appears to say ADA in red on the sign. Looking at street view, on the side of the building, at the end of a street is a pizza place called, you guessed it ADA. HOLY **** I CANNOT BELIEVE WE DID IT, WE CAUGHT THE BITCH YAAAAAASSSS. Below are the receipts. 

9gk744.jpg

m59qg.jpg

21dekh1.jpg

The second pic is where she was standing in the pap pic, the third and first show the pizza place.

Archived