Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Spotted at Z100 and 92.3 AMP Radio Stations Tonight in NYC (8/16)

Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
9 minutes ago, Mercer said:

374FBA6700000578-3744533-image-a-118_147

She looks so different :green:

Fillers are real... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monketsharona
2 hours ago, RNB said:

I don't want to but I think PropaGaga is telling the truth. How and why would she be at two radio stations so quickly if the single isn't coming today? We should expect her to be giving interviews thursday or friday.

Q0MaFVu.gif

recording sessions ?

I don't believe popjustice (even generally I don't think they know that much), they are just breaking hype. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga asked big sites and radios to stay calm or breaking rumours about a return. 

Schizophonic

maybe she is announcing a release for friday and/or prerecorded promotion for it.

maybe she flew right to LA afterwards to appear on some readioshows there as well....

or its just announcing "star is born" or a vma performance

JoanneARTPOP
1 hour ago, DziJuLaj said:

VeO3V.gif

That's what i'm thinking too!!!! she reply me yesterday and now he gives us location again lol

GunninMan

Okay y'all, I have been doing some borderline insane/stalker researching, and found something that sparked my interest. We all know she has been recording at Electric Lady studios, and the paparazzi photos from her leaving today prove that, but the first photo that is used in the gallery on the Daily Mail article does not look like it is in front of Electric Lady. So I did a little digging, and used google maps to see what the street that the studio is on looks like, and its something like this:

2qxays2.jpg

2lxkis.jpg

Alrighty, and the first photo from the article looks like this:

3750C4C500000578-3744533-image-m-154_147

This is clearly not in front of Electric Lady studios, and is nowhere on the block the studio is on. So I looked some more, and it is also not in front of her apartment, but everyone on here knows what her building looks like I presume, so I won't embed a photo of it. So my current mission is to find out where this photo was taken, and maybe we can find out where else she was, if in fact she was actually at a radio station.

Side Note: The curb is different in the first two photos than in the rest. It has a rusted metal bar the frames it, while the one in front of EL is a regular concrete curb. I know I sound crazy, but I have been out of work because of a shattered wrist, and I have nothing better to do with my time lol :toofunny:

Weasel
14 minutes ago, GunninMan said:

Okay y'all, I have been doing some borderline insane/stalker researching, and found something that sparked my interest. We all know she has been recording at Electric Lady studios, and the paparazzi photos from her leaving today prove that, but the first photo that is used in the gallery on the Daily Mail article does not look like it is in front of Electric Lady. So I did a little digging, and used google maps to see what the street that the studio is on looks like, and its something like this:

2qxays2.jpg

2lxkis.jpg

Alrighty, and the first photo from the article looks like this:

This is clearly not in front of Electric Lady studios, and is nowhere on the block the studio is on. So I looked some more, and it is also not in front of her apartment, but everyone on here knows what her building looks like I presume, so I won't embed a photo of it. So my current mission is to find out where this photo was taken, and maybe we can find out where else she was, if in fact she was actually at a radio station.

Side Note: The curb is different in the first two photos than in the rest. It has a rusted metal bar the frames it, while the one in front of EL is a regular concrete curb. I know I sound crazy, but I have been out of work because of a shattered wrist, and I have nothing better to do with my time lol :toofunny:

Instead of looking up the studio, you could also look up the locations of the radio stations. 

GunninMan
2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Instead of looking up the studio, you could also look up the locations of the radio stations. 

I did for 92.3, and it was not a match, was just about to update the post. Haven't found the z100 address yet!

Schizophonic

for z100 all night long there was no host live on air, just music and commercial.

but in 15 minutes they go back live with an actual human to talk in between, if they announce a suprise for later in the show or something, we know that its her.

2 minutes ago, iCpro said:

This is the Z100 building:

0ZFGFUI.jpg

could it be?

it clearly is you can see it from the picture

GunninMan
1 minute ago, iCpro said:

This is the Z100 building:

0ZFGFUI.jpg

could it be?

This is the photo, the buildings look similar if not the same to me. 

I dont wanna hype or anything, but this might be proof she was there. 

Archived