💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Princess Die (D.I.E.)

Miel

Featured Posts

Okay, but can we discuss this song?

For a while, and maybe even still now, this had some of my favorite lyrics overall. It was just so... much.

Which performance was your favorite of it? How did/do you interpret the lyrics? Will it ever resurface?

3 points in and ready for more

TopicStarter

I was at her first performance of it in Melbourne, Australia. The pink leather jacket she wore is actually mine. I threw it on stage just before she performed it.

14054981_10153609484826012_7645042447191

Katsuki Bakugo
12 minutes ago, TopicStarter said:

I was at her first performance of it in Melbourne, Australia. The pink leather jacket she wore is actually mine. I threw it on stage just before she performed it.

14054981_10153609484826012_7645042447191

next Melb concert let's meet up! I am certain that she won't return to Adelaide. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

SpookyKid

oh man, I miss the Born This Way Ball :(

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Lextyr97

This song is brilliant and perfect and beautiful and amazing and *insert every possible compliment a song can receive*. If she officially released this song, it would easily be my favorite track from her discography. I think it's that good. Shame she didn't release it :/. BUT the way she sings in the OP beats the living hell out of the way Gaga sings in the mp3 I have. Is there a HQ mp3 of that version anywhere? Lol

alaska5000

Just to put this out there, because I've never seen anyone else say it and it drives me crazy...

The song seems to be more about Marilyn Monroe than Diana? Or both, at least.

whore
58 minutes ago, alaska5000 said:

Just to put this out there, because I've never seen anyone else say it and it drives me crazy...

The song seems to be more about Marilyn Monroe than Diana? Or both, at least.

I think I read somewhere that the song is just about blonde icons, not just Princess Diana. Marilyn Monroe is a more prominent theme, but Princess Diana has the title. 

I still remember her singing this, while i was at the dephs of depression. 

I struck me so God damn hard. And the lullaby melody, did not help :giveup: 

The melody is calm, sad and twisted. Which is what still makes it shine for me.

Even though it was never released. The melody and lyrics, carry this as my favorite piano track, ever.

SilkSpectre0

Beautiful song :koons: I felt his was about all the damaged spirits she felt connected to. Monroe, sylvia , princess di, McQueen, Isabella blow, amy etc

I also really loved the subtle, gradual inclusion of her band as the Oceania/European leg went on.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived