💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

VMA Setlist?

Tumblr

Featured Posts

PrettiestStar

kati peri and her unoriginal new song should leave the planet immediately :madge:

edit: this girl has to stop humiliating herself. I can't bear the second hand embarrassment, there is no other human being that mekes me feel it stronger

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arizona Sky
3 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Why doesn't Britney open?

Because multiple sources are saying that Katy will open. Rise is a better opening song the Make Me anyway. I still think Britney will perform early on in the show. At the end of the day, the order doesn't really matter

Born To Slay
Just now, BloodyMonster said:

Because multiple sources are saying that Katy will open. Rise is a better opening song the Make Me anyway. I still think Britney will perform early on in the show. At the end of the day, the order doesn't really matter

Fair enough, about Britney and Justin tho, that rumor is unlikely to be real. The rumor goes that Max Martin said they were doing it to gets but Max said he hasn't worked with her in years and has nothing on B9.

Reality

If Gaga's going to perform, she'd probably close out the show, as it's the last thing people will see, so people will have to watch the VMAs for Gaga's performance. Plus, it's probably going to be one of the more memorable nights of the performance, since it's going to be at the end, it's going to stick in peoples' mind much more than if it were in the middle—or perhaps the beginning. 

I just want her to perform so bad :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

If Gaga's going to perform, she'd probably close out the show, as it's the last thing people will see, so people will have to watch the VMAs for Gaga's performance. Plus, it's probably going to be one of the more memorable nights of the performance, since it's going to be at the end, it's going to stick in peoples' mind much more than if it were in the middle—or perhaps the beginning. 

I just want her to perform so bad :giveup:

Bey will most likely close after winning VOTY

Reality
2 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Bey will most likely close after winning VOTY

Okay :koons:

Well, then I suppose she'll just really have to WOW people with her performance if she's performing. But, I don't see her performing during the middle of the show, but who knows, like I said, if she WOWS people will the performance, then I suppose it wouldn't really matter if it was in the beginning, middle, or end. 

🃏🖤👹

Born To Slay
Just now, M Monstre said:

Well, then I suppose she'll just really have to WOW people with her performance if she's performing. But, I don't see her performing during the middle of the show, but who knows, like I said, if she WOWS people will the performance, then I suppose it wouldn't really matter if it was in the beginning, middle, or end. 

Keep in mind Paparazzi was performed in the middle of the show, I think Gaga will be one of the last tho.

Tumblr
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

She's coming for the VMA 09 Paparazzi performance and will steal the show again! :gaycat:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

I feel like she won't open the show just because she has done it 2 other times. And, you can tell she is going a different path with this album, so go in the same direction as other albums... :hmm:

Reality
Just now, Born To Slay said:

Keep in mind Paparazzi was performed in the middle of the show, I think Gaga will be one of the last tho.

I guess that's because that was at a different time in her career. While she's still very popular now, she's certainly not mainstream, so if it'd be a comeback, I'd think that she'd perform at the end/closer to the end. 

But who knows. :icega:

🃏🖤👹

Arizona Sky

Drake won't perform. He has a tour date in Tampa on 8/27 & one in Miami on 8/30. There's no way he'll have time to perform in NYC. Even if he did, it would probably be with Rihanna which we now know is getting VV and will probably perform all by herself since it's about her, not Drake.

ryanripley
16 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Oh. Sorry.

Hide contents

I'm not sorry.

Hide contents

love you anyway hunty 

Hide contents

but I still was faster :classy:

Hide contents

and now I feel guilty because this sounds mean but it's not supposed to be.

i have my eye on u

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Born To Slay
2 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Drake won't perform. He has a tour date in Tampa on 8/27 & one in Miami on 8/30. There's no way he'll have time to perform in NYC. Even if he did, it would probably be with Rihanna which we now know is getting VV and will probably perform all by herself since it's about her, not Drake.

He could easily fly to NYC in time for the show. And maybe Rihanna will perform twice, like Nicki did in 2014.

Yuuri

I wonder who will give RihRih her award? Gaga, Spears, Kassy, or maybe someone form her family/management

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, Misaki said:

I wonder who will give RihRih her award? Gaga, Spears, Kassy, or maybe someone form her family/management

Someone suggested Chris Brown

Archived