šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Did Gaga move on to LG6 ?

Dramatica

Featured Posts

TheJoanneJoker

She cancelled all the RedOne collabs a long time ago (which is pretty sad to be honest because RedOne turned Stefani Germanotta into Lady Gaga) and she started working with Mark Ronson,Elton John and other musicians.

There were also rumors that there was a song called "Room in my heart" registered by RIAA which featured Elton John but nobody knows,bitch she gaga:queenga:

Michel Najem
10 minutes ago, denisalin24 said:

She cancelled all the RedOne collabs a long time ago (which is pretty sad to be honest because RedOne turned Stefani Germanotta into Lady Gaga) and she started working with Mark Ronson,Elton John and other musicians.

There were also rumors that there was a song called "Room in my heart" registered by RIAA which featured Elton John but nobody knows,bitch she gaga:queenga:

There's no confirmation she cancelled AllĀ the RedOneĀ collabs, or any at all.

I highly doubt she will have the album entirely produced by one producer (Aka ronson).Ā 

Ā 

Oh and stefani became gaga first and foremost thanks to Stefani's hard work. A lot of artists have worked with RedOne before and after gaga became mainstream and have failed to reach half of gaga's status.

So no, she's not being ingrate because she decided to move on from redOne's dated production and venture into a new and fresh sound for her.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

TheJoanneJoker
1 minute ago, Michel Najem said:

There's no confirmation she cancelled AllĀ the RedOneĀ collabs, or any at all.

I highly doubt she will have the album entirely produced by one producer (Aka ronson).Ā 

Ā 

Oh and stefani became gaga first and foremost thanks to Stefani's hard work. A lot of artists have worked with RedOne before and after gaga became mainstream and have failed to reach half of gaga's status.

So no, she's not being ingrate because she decided to move on from redOne's dated production and venture into a new and fresh sound for her.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

ey don't get me wrong I didn't try to be meanĀ :cryga:

I don't know if those were rumors but that's what I knew that Gaga cancelled redone? ??? :O

Michel Najem
3 minutes ago, denisalin24 said:

ey don't get me wrong I didn't try to be meanĀ :cryga:

I don't know if those were rumors but that's what I knew that Gaga cancelled redone? ??? :O

oh and i wasn't trying to be mean either, I'm just don't use emojis that much, hahaĀ 

Well all weĀ knowĀ is that gaga has stopped working with redone and started working with Mark full timeĀ 

which could meanĀ 

1) she's finished the redone songsĀ :queenga:

2) She shelved the songs (hopefully not)Ā :grr:

TheJoanneJoker
6 minutes ago, Michel Najem said:

oh and i wasn't trying to be mean either, I'm just don't use emojis that much, hahaĀ 

Well all weĀ knowĀ is that gaga has stopped working with redone and started working with Mark full timeĀ 

which could meanĀ 

1) she's finished the redone songsĀ :queenga:

2) She shelved the songs (hopefully not)Ā :grr:

i really hope she'll use 2-3 songs she made with RedOne

and it'd be pretty shameful to wrap up a whole album with only 1 producer ESPECIALLY FOR GAGA

Archived