πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga "Very Much Adored" GagaDaily's Gift for her 30th Birthday

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

panosmonster

Yess i'm so happy that she liked it! <3 Good job Chica and the rest of the team for giving us the opportunity to come together from around the world and make something for our girl. <3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh. This thread won't be good news for anybody who relished the thought of her not appreciating the gift/receiving it, whatever. -I guess insert bitchy emoticon/gif here- since we had that in the other thread. Oops.

Delighted she adored it!! :wub:

Rudz Xinc

She hates GGD now :interestinga:

She used to post the B'day Gifts from GGD on Twitter/Instagram

Look at those clowns

ChicaSkas
9 hours ago, Zilla said:

And real quick though we spent months deliberating what to do, how to do it, collecting the entries, organizing the entries, reformatting the entries so they'd be resizable, HAND PLACING EVERY ENTRY ON THE BLANKET FILE WHICH ALMOST CRASHED MY NEW MACBOOK, making sure everything fit to the printers specs, sending it off to print, making the card, brainstorming what to put in said card, mailing everything to Chica, Chica quality controlling the blanket, brushing out the fringe, folding it nicely, wrapping it up, taking time out of her busy schedule to drive to the office to make sure Bobby got it personally...

There's the receipts, theres no room to be rude towards us or what we made so please, take several seats.

This. Labour of love, to be honest. And not to mention the manhours the users put in thinking up, writing, and submitting their entries... and Zills, didn't you also had to format the whole file to be scalable in Paint or something so the printer could view them as some were fuzzy and some in color? I remember the hairtearing out over that one!!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Zilla
5 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

This. Labour of love, to be honest. And not to mention the manhours the users put in thinking up, writing, and submitting their entries... and Zills, didn't you also had to format the whole file to be scalable in Paint or something so the printer could view them as some were fuzzy and some in color? I remember the hairtearing out over that one!!

Had to change the format so I could size them without them getting blurry then place them on the documentΒ 

Β 

--

Β 

and gaga doesn't hate usΒ 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Weasel

Glad this got cleared up so we can all move on and enjoy the new alb... NevermindΒ :nails:

kabirartfling

Wow what a stunning gift! Can we (all ggd members) participate in her next birthday present too? It would be great to know that gaga would hold something with our contribution to itΒ :sara:

Give your love to me

Archived