💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Porcelain Black: Do You Know Ha?

ryanripley

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola
16 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

her 10 fans and the sh*t was SO expensive :saladga: it doesn't exist anymore lol

wtf this is some next level stupidity 

LIFE IS GOOD

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmenTheNight

I hope RedOne sent her instrumental to Gaga for LG5. She doesn't deserve the good **** RedOne gave her anyway

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, Nino said:

Her voice sounds similar to Brooke Candy's :udidnt:

really? i'll check the songs now

fede ARTPOP

That Mannequin Factoru album is full of bops:giveup:, they all fking catchy:giveup:, and her stage presence is SEX:giveup:...she needs to happen:giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
46 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

really? i'll check the songs now

U dint know PB?:nails:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Yes I love ha! Prisoner with Jeffree Star is my fave probably, but TIWRNRLL and Stealing Candy From a Baby slay me as well

fede ARTPOP
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

no :awkney:

200w.gif

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Anderson123

Yes, she has some nice songs but they're pretty much destroying her career by not releasing material, RedOne and his label have been working on it for the last couple of years but as far as we know, they're still working on it.

People used to talk about her all the time around here back in 2010-2011. She even released a song called "Swallow My Bullet" which reminded me of Scheisse, and also Mannequin Factory I think. I should listen to her again because I forgot about her existence.

I used to wonder who would release an album first, either Azealia Banks or Porcelain but I'm glad at least we got to listen to Azealia's. She makes some good music.

ryanripley
Just now, Alan123 said:

Yes, she has some nice songs but they're pretty much destroying her career by not releasing material, RedOne and his label have been working on it for the last couple of years but as far as we know, they're still working on it.

People used to talk about her all the time around here back in 2010-2011. She even released a song called "Swallow My Bullet" which reminded me of Scheisse, and also Mannequin Factory I think. I should listen to her again because I forgot about her existence.

I used to wonder who would release an album first, either Azealia Banks or Porcelain but I'm glad at least we got to listen to Azealia's. She makes some good music.

nope, they split :duck: 

she's supposed to be making slower music with rapping now but idk :madge: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

River

Yeah, she's cool for teenagers who are stuck in their annoying rebel moment but then they grow and they see her as an awkward clown that screams for no reason..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Anderson123
1 minute ago, River said:

Yeah, she's cool for teenagers who are stuck in their annoying rebel moment but then they grow and they see her as an awkward clown that screams for no reason..

Lol I know, that's what I thought. This woman wishes she was the lovechild of Marilyn Manson.

Archived