Oh man I forgot about Hayden. :giveup: 

the original head bitch

tumblr_lx2958PdmL1qgns0jo1_250.gif

emma roberts is an abuser

Jenniferella
Just now, Yo GagaGaga said:

I've been waiting hours for someone to pick Myrtle

2db0ecc0-4da2-0132-0b41-0eae5eefacd9.gif

I'm always kind of sad the fans only wish for Lange to come back while not paying attention to the incredible Frances Conroy. She is AHS just as much as Jessica is.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Evan Peters
7 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

I would've expected Tate or Kit from the likes of you

kit was a horrible character. i don't trust anybody who goes 'my favorite character is kit!!' id let him smash me though

6LPAwEP.gif

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, DevilHeart said:

I'm always kind of sad the fans only wish for Lange to come back while not paying attention to the incredible Frances Conroy. She is AHS just as much as Jessica is.

tumblr_mw5zbu9Ur61r3ifxzo1_500.gif

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, Evan Peters said:

kit was a horrible character. i don't trust anybody who goes 'my favorite character is kit!!' id let him smash me though

6LPAwEP.gif

Aside from Lana, Sister Jude, Mary Eunice and Bloody face I thought everyone else was kind of boring in Asylum

(Pepper and the zombie slut girl were just entertaining)

Evan Peters
3 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

what's more depressing is that everybody forgets she was a part of the fab five :emma: 

evan and sarah are the only ones left. the dynamic duo. 

kFa35CZ.gif

Yo GagaGaga

what's more depressing is that everybody forgets she was a part of the fab five :emma: 

evan and sarah are the only ones left. the dynamic duo. 

kFa35CZ.gif

thats why I didn't like hotel that much, It didn't feel like ahs. Jessica brought the show down with her. We really just need Frances, Lily, and Taissa in one more season together and it may have a chance (and the girl who played nan, why not)

Evan Peters

thats why I didn't like hotel that much, It didn't feel like ahs. Jessica brought the show down with her. We really just need Frances, Lily, and Taissa in one more season together and it may have a chance (and the girl who played nan, why not)

i honestly don't really mind that jessica is gone :rip: it'd be nice to have her back but i thought the people throwing fits over her leaving was so over dramatic. It felt weird not seeing Frances tbh. I miss her more than i miss jessica. Coven can burn in hell but i appreciate the nostalgia it gives me seeing the fab five all in one season

jamie brewer, yeah. i wish she'd come back, she's so cute :hor:

Jenniferella
3 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

Oh no ! The show was going downhill ever since season 4 and it couldn't be saved, Jessica or not. Hotel had some nice moments but overall it's just visuals with an empty storyline, and wayyyyy too focused on Gaga.

RAMROD

notell-1446731614.gif?quality=.8&height=

pityparty-1446731605.gif?quality=.8&heig

tumblr_nxez7f1T361rr9hnvo2_250.gif

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Yo GagaGaga

i honestly don't really mind that jessica is gone :rip: it'd be nice to have her back but i thought the people throwing fits over her leaving was so over dramatic. It felt weird not seeing Frances tbh. I miss her more than i miss jessica. Coven can burn in hell but i appreciate the nostalgia it gives me seeing the fab five all in one season

jamie brewer, yeah. i wish she'd come back, she's so cute :hor:

If they had given the lead role to one of the 'fab five' in hotel instead of an entirely new person to the show it would have probably been better received. The fanbase loved Sarah and Lily as leads, and the closest Frances has gotten to a lead is Myrtle and Coven is regarded as the worst among most fans (its my favorite bc I'm a filthy gutter sloot who feeds off bitchy comments and witchcraft) 

Yo GagaGaga
1 minute ago, DevilHeart said:

Oh no ! The show was going downhill ever since season 4 and it couldn't be saved, Jessica or not. Hotel had some nice moments but overall it's just visuals with an empty storyline, and wayyyyy too focused on Gaga.

yeah I think the show would have been much better off (sadly) if Ryan made Scream Queens instead of Coven and focused more on the horror rather than a dark comedy. It feels like since season 3 was so different from season 2, and bc so many new actors were joining and old actors were leaving the writers may have lost their stamina

Evan Peters
2 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

If they had given the lead role to one of the 'fab five' in hotel instead of an entirely new person to the show it would have probably been better received. The fanbase loved Sarah and Lily as leads, and the closest Frances has gotten to a lead is Myrtle and Coven is regarded as the worst among most fans (its my favorite bc I'm a filthy gutter sloot who feeds off bitchy comments and witchcraft) 

:emma: i thought everyone loved coven and hated freak show. i liked the aesthetic of coven, that's about it. and chunky evan. he can smash me too. 

i really liked hotel so i don't really have any complaints about it tbh. my biggest concern was how boring the Lowe's were :rip: and i wanted to drop kick holden. not because i hated him, but because he looked like something you'd find staring at you from the foot of your bed 

Jenniferella

yeah I think the show would have been much better off (sadly) if Ryan made Scream Queens instead of Coven and focused more on the horror rather than a dark comedy. It feels like since season 3 was so different from season 2, and bc so many new actors were joining and old actors were leaving the writers may have lost their stamina

I loved Coven. The storyline not so much, but the characters, their lines, the outfits and overall charisma of the season gave me LIFE ! 

Archived