💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Britney Spears - Clumsy

Gangie

Featured Posts

NCgaga

The best so far. This will be a club banger for sure. I haven't really liked anything Britney has or out in years, but this is definetely good. I can't believe some of you liked Femme Fatale or Circus. She needs to go back to In the zone or blackout style music. 

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaPatrick

I've actually been listening to this a lot since Thursday, quite the bop! I think listened to Private Show maybe four or five times? 

This whole era already is a mess with the whole Make Me video thing (and the album cover screenshot :laughga:)  definitely won't be my favourite Britney album, but I hope there's still a few more bops on it. 

Fiona Apple
6 hours ago, NCgaga said:

The best so far. This will be a club banger for sure. I haven't really liked anything Britney has or out in years, but this is definetely good. I can't believe some of you liked Femme Fatale or Circus. She needs to go back to In the zone or blackout style music. 

Femme Fatale is perf

I miss the the old Britney music :( Femme Fatale and older..

I like ''Make Me'' and this feels like a filler, but I like it tho

hausofkc

Terrible. Someone please come save Britney Jean Spears before she makes another fool of herself. 

Katsuki Bakugo

It's no Clumsy by Fergie.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

fede ARTPOP
On 13 de agosto de 2016 at 1:06 AM, NCgaga said:

But this is NOTHING compared to ITZ...Glory so far sounds cheap and average...just compare the leads...Oh and the videos:toofunny:

:diane:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
On 13 de agosto de 2016 at 2:54 PM, Bloody said:

I'd like to hear the full song.

Shade? The song is out now... In Music or try in Youtube:gaycat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fabulousjoshie05

Lead singer of Semi Precious Weapons Co-Wrote the track! Justin Tranter! Best Britney Track so far! 

On 8/13/2016 at 5:28 PM, Britney Spears said:

Femme Fatale is perf

FF lyrics are tragic though. the production saved it, and even with that it still sounds very generic

Fiona Apple
58 minutes ago, babyboo said:

FF lyrics are tragic though. the production saved it, and even with that it still sounds very generic

The lyrics are indeed kinda average but the melodies,vocals and production sound great. 

Archived