Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj

RoadToLove

Featured Posts

GagaObsession

Hey everyone!

I am pretty new to making my own sigs so please bare with me!

I made this Nicki Minaj sig the other day and thought I would share it on this thread:

* W7MFE.jpg

Would be awesome to get some feedback!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• RoadToLove

• elixt

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis

Nicki doesn't need those damn backing vocals. You can tell tour rehearsals are doing her some good :clap:

ToxicHot

Just saw the recent interviews and the performance from Ellen. :) I really enjoyed the performance! Nicki's vocals surely have improved! They sounded so beautiful during "Right By My Side"... :flutter: :heart:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Scarface

Why did she have to choose one of the two songs of the album that I don't love as a single?

IS RBMS a global single or only US? Could be wise to release another song for Europe or maybe even wait a little bit longer because Starships is still rising in some countries.

Hey everyone!

I am pretty new to making my own sigs so please bare with me!

I made this Nicki Minaj sig the other day and thought I would share it on this thread:

* W7MFE.jpg

Would be awesome to get some feedback!

The color is great but I would take another Font for "Trap". For me it doesn't fit that good to the Beez Font ;)

Eulonzo

FLAWLESS The way she sang the vocals of RBMS in the wrong pitch. :legend:

In all seriousness, It's good. not amazing. I'm SO glad she actually sang Starships. but "I'MMA BLOW UP ALL MY MONEY AND DON'T GIVE TWO EURRRRRR!!". :lmao:

Nicki doesn't need those damn backing vocals. You can tell tour rehearsals are doing her some good :clap:

This though. :tea: Also, why were her vocals from RBMS in the background of the chorus tho? :fail:

GagaObsession

Why did she have to choose one of the two songs of the album that I don't love as a single?

IS RBMS a global single or only US? Could be wise to release another song for Europe or maybe even wait a little bit longer because Starships is still rising in some countries.

The color is great but I would take another Font for "Trap". For me it doesn't fit that good to the Beez Font ;)

I knew it! Was thinking the whole time 'that doesn't look right' :fail:

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment, means a lot! <3

Travis

66 days until my date So far away.

I'm presuming this set list posted here is fake? http://nickiminaj.wikia.com/wiki/Roman_Reloaded_Tour

It says she announced it on Twitter, which I can't seem to find. Besides, it's missing any and all of her best features.

Edited by Travis Monster

politicqxs

*starships - pound the alarm - whip it - automatic

*:worship::legend:

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls

Ellen performance :wtf:.

She needs to get on her grind and call a good vocal coach.

But for the most part she SLAYED Starships. :legend:

66 days until my date So far away.

I'm presuming this set list posted here is fake? http://nickiminaj.wi...n_Reloaded_Tour

It says she announced it on Twitter, which I can't seem to find. Besides, it's missing any and all of her best features.

It's fake. She said she would be doing mixtape songs. :crossed:

Eulonzo

She said on Twitter pretty much that she's gonna perform her "Sweet Dreams" remix. :excited2:

LOVE her verse on that. :worship: SO excited.