Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Is Bobby gay?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

So, is he? I kinda get a vibe from him that he jus but at the same time I feel like he isn't. Idk, what do u guys think?

President Trump

As a gay person I find it distressful when people discuss my sexuality 

tumblr_inline_obddskukCC1rpgyxa_500.gif

Ma ma pa pa pa

CherryPi3

Not sure, but I assume the fact that he has a boyfriend would suggest he is. But you know, not sure...:koons:

Yuuri

Does it really matter? I'm sure if you try to sleep with him, he still won't give you any info about LG5.:madge:

Gay or not, he better do a good job and promote LG5 like what he did with Grammy2Grammy. Or we'll snatch his weave off his possibly balding head regardless of his sexuality :koons:

KinneyUnderYou

I have no idea. I don't think it's our concern of his personal life. In my opinion, I never reveal my sexuality, because It's my own personal business, not anyone else in this world.

Although, I am not dissing or being disrespectful to your thread or to you. Just wanted to state my opinion. :)

Brooke Hoegan

He is. He has a partner / husband. You can see their photos on Bobby's instagram.

Poissonche

Yas he's a p**** daddy with a man. Ok it says cat daddy but, as Gaga said, "Je déteste les chats, j'aime seulement les p****".

Archived