opinion

Most underrated artists

Thomas P

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

Tori kelly. She just needs and album lol a good album that shows off her vocal ability because she shut down the BET awards last year and did good at the Grammys and does good live in general.

May I Read You? 😎

ReidOne
Just now, KingRedd said:

Tori kelly. She just needs and album lol a good album that shows off her vocal ability because she shut down the BET awards last year and did good at the Grammys and does good live in general.

I do like Tori Kelly! She scored points with me for this... Amy Grant's "Baby, Baby" was probably my ultimate favorite pop tune when I was a kid (8 or 9 years old)... So seeing her revive it was amazing! 

GloZell Green

Shakira in the US :saladga: You look at her worldwide sales and compare them to her US sales and they look super inflated (but aren't).

Lady Gaga | Shakira

FrankGutz

Lily Allen, Joss Stone comes to my mind

There are a lot of underrated artists and Ari is not one of them tbh :diane: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

2 hours ago, ReidOne said:

Lies!!! I love her 1987-1999 material just as much (if not more) than her 2000-2016 material. 

she started doing cheap basic music at first then all of the sudden did experimental music and at the end of her career started her real pop songs witch is the opposite of how things work out.. if a song as big as cant get you out of my head was released at the begining of her career, she would have been one of the biggest artists today outside the US too.

Archived