💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

DavidGrapeJuice: Lady Gaga's fans be ready

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Sylvanas

Okay I need tea on the info this guy has served before. I'm trying to contain the hype but I can't :giveup:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagajandro25
Just now, IWantTheFame said:

If it's another confusing album concept like ARTPOP the gp is not gonna take the time to figure it out :wtf:

No, he meant it will grow on people and slay and isn't something that will drop and debut at #1

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

BuzzcutSeason

Whats weird is that when people say Gaga is experimenting and making way different music it doesn't make me excited :toofunny: I mean i'll always support gaga and i can respect different and good music..

but i'll always want quality dance songs left and right i mean thats always been her thing :cryga:

Takemyhand
28 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

I would say very reliable! He's one of the editors of ThatGrapeJuice.net which is massive... This is not some random "Twitter insider" ... 

Even GGD is engaging with him and he's RT'ing!! 

Get hyped, ladies!!!!!!!!!

2ushhj9.jpg

But why isn't he verified? :blink:

Bloody Matt
1 minute ago, warpedcurrents said:

How he would describe the album in one word

What does that mean? 

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

It's very similar to the whole All Mine debacle. People come out of the wood work when something even SLIGHTLY concrete (or in this case the illusion of concrete) comes to light.

#IllSeeYallIn2017

Will you ever stop talking about 2017? I'm tired tbh... 

ÂżQuĂŠ currĂ­culum tiene ĂŠsta tarĂĄntula?

The Surrealist

She is probably going to tell us the release date herself in a special way.

SpookyKid

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

ReidOne

About That Grape Juice

London/Los Angeles based That Grape Juice is one of the Internet’s premier Urban Pop Culture websites. With daily readership in the high thousands, we are an internationally established source for Urban news, music, entertainment, celebrity interviews, reviews and much more.

We have garnered coverage in Billboard, The Independent, Huffington Post, New York Post, The Voice, as well as on MTV, BET, AOL, and E! News (TV). BBC 1 Xtra recognised That Grape Juice as “the UK’s #1 Urban blog” and one of the most popular on the net worldwide).

David Asante (Co-Editor)

Born in London, England 22 year old David Asante joined That Grape Juice in March of 2011 while in his second year of study at the UK’s University of Hertfordshire.

Starting out as a junior series developer at UK production companies Lion TV and Zig Zag Productions, 2012 saw David take on the role of Co-Editor on That Grape Juice and graduate with a 2:1 in BA Honours Marketing.

gagajandro25
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I understand people don't want to get hyped for fake info or insiders, but we are actually getting some concrete hype from reliable people and everyone is so annoying with the #LG52017 stuff like :saladga::fthis:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

FATCAT
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I'm just saying, recent events push towards 2017, and it's better to think its in the distance than right behind a the door.

Purr more, hiss less.

i refuse to get hyped over this. one monster after another jumping on the bandwagon. same thing happened twice already. why is it that monsters always set themselves up for disappointment?

(i dunno why im in such a bitchy mood :gaycat: ive had a bad day/week/month/life haha)

Archived