DavidGrapeJuice: Lady Gaga's fans be ready

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

We said the same thing in 2012, and we payed heavily for it. She won't release an album in December, so that leaves the latest as November. We should have had something by now, unless she's releasing this thing quickly.

We said that and she broke her hip. We thought ARTPOP was coming in spring, not 2012 tbh

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

gagajandro25
Just now, FATCAT said:

How do we know that? All we can go on is past releases, and they all point towards an ARTPOP sized gap at the least.

nope but believe whatever you want 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Just now, maxmore said:

you need medication

Great post

xqK5M.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Idk how to feel about this "info". First of all there's no way he heard the album unless he worked on it. And if he did he really shouldn't be talking about it, cause it's not very professional. Like Mark Ronson is the producer and barely spoke about it and when he did he never said anything more than "it's good" and "we're working on it". 

gagajandro25
4 minutes ago, maxmore said:

you need medication

if the medication is you, I'd like a prescription 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

We said that and she broke her hip. We thought ARTPOP was coming in spring, not 2012 tbh

She broke her hip in 2013. She said she'd put the album out in 2012 and people believed it until new years day.

Purr more, hiss less.

Blackwillow

Here we go again. Gaga knows best when it comes to hype us and end up with low sale , meltdown and disappointed :neyde:

BITCH I'VE BEEN READY FOR YEARS

FMhpR0V.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, teo said:

Idk how to feel about this "info". First of all there's no way he heard the album unless he worked on it. And if he did he really shouldn't be talking about it, cause it's not very professional. Like Mark Ronson is the producer and barely spoke about it and when he did he never said anything more than "it's good" and "we're working on it". 

Do you know about promo CD samplers, right? They're specially send for those purposes, Radios and influential magazines and webs listen to them and then talk about the album/single before it's released.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

PunkTheFunk
53 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

I CANT I CANT IM LITERALLY crying and my legs are moving omg 

Congrats you just learned how to walk :madge:

lxdygxga

This is so exciting, I've not been this excited in a looooong time. I really hope she announces something soon, this is going to be unbearable.

After three long years, the wait is over!

Epione

I'm still convinced album is coming in 2017. I had to deal with it and move on and now they're saying that it's so close I can't take it anymore. Being little monster is not healthy.

3D4BBC37B2C4256544A09878AF5E19EA.gif

MonsterVlad
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Do you know about promo CD samplers, right? They're specially send for those purposes, Radios and influential magazines and webs listen to them and then talk about the album/single before it's released.

This.
This is actually how Applause leaked one week before planned release.

Archived