opinion

LG5 to potentially cause disaster because of fans in my opinion

Noah X

Featured Posts

estoniankid
18 hours ago, KenonEpic said:

but pics of her going to studios?!?!?! 

she barely recorded them songs!!! NOOOOO

and if she releases the album soon, that means KOPY PASTRY will try to overshadow ha like Roar vs. Applause all over again :giveup:

Sorry, but I doubt she wasn't recording for 3 years, but these days. She was in studio for a year at least (since first RedOne & Giorgio Moroder rumours popped up). Even if album is near to be finished (and polished, doesn't mean it's a rush), artists go to studios to put their final touch on it. They were in mixing stage since June (according to her musicians social media), so that means album is almost ready to be released.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boyerased

Of all things I hate it when people assume things.

For all we know she finished the album a year ago. We do not know anything. So stop freaking assuming things like Oh she must've been procrastinating, or "she scrapped the redone songs"! We do not know a single darn thing happening behind the scenes so calm the **** down. She knows what she's doing. Things change. Unless you have a direct access to Gaga everyday, you do not have the right to put out things as if they were facts.

ItsTommyBitch

I think the news of her still hitting studios very frequently is more of a sign that the album isn't done yet more than anything. I still firmly believe LG5 isn't coming until 2017 :emma: 

Just thinking of all the gems shes going into the studio to work on gets me upset. I can see her being like "It's not perfect. Delete the whole thing" and her team being like "But I thought the album was done! We've finished it 3 times now :giveup: and she says "Delete it fat" :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

leecy

I feel like we severely rushed Gaga to release LG5 and that she's doing it out of pressure :wtf: 

She's seen going to studios not that long ago, and the new single already??? Is she rushing it?!?! If so then she will have a MESS of promo plan and RUSHED music videos. If you look at her life events recently she's been traveling and taking time off, and now a single randomly in August?!?! I think it's out of pressure and her whole album won't be as good as it can be.

LET'S TREND #GAGATAKEYOURTIMEWITHLG5 ON TWITTER!!!!!!! GIVE HA SOME TIME!!!!! :grr: we do not want rushed schedules and weak promos!!!!!

Why does the first single has to be the one just recorded?

SpaceAce

I feel like we severely rushed Gaga to release LG5 and that she's doing it out of pressure :wtf: 

She's seen going to studios not that long ago, and the new single already??? Is she rushing it?!?! If so then she will have a MESS of promo plan and RUSHED music videos. If you look at her life events recently she's been traveling and taking time off, and now a single randomly in August?!?! I think it's out of pressure and her whole album won't be as good as it can be.

LET'S TREND #GAGATAKEYOURTIMEWITHLG5 ON TWITTER!!!!!!! GIVE HA SOME TIME!!!!! :grr: we do not want rushed schedules and weak promos!!!!!

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet because I'm too lazy to look at all the replies but let me ease your mind:

She's been working on this thing intently for a year now. Her recent trips to the recording studio in New York were most likely for wrapping it up. She might still be working on some new things but the album should be mostly finished. 

River

No it's more like this:

"omg my bank account is almost empty and I'm out of forbes, RELEASE THIS ****!!"

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived