Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Ryan Murphy reading Gagadaily

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

The more info being released the more I feel that this season will be AHS: Colony, and even if that's not the subtitle it's very clear that a lost colony plot will be present. As I stated back in December 2015, I knew about a colony plot as evidenced below: 

Along with this I theorized about the lost colony theme on IMDb, offering ideas and mentioned the Roanoke and native tribe idea. Is Ryan Myrphy turning to monsters for AHS?

MonsterOfficial

Mr Murphy, pls watch Stranger Things and take notes. tnx

exorcise my mind

fede ARTPOP
Just now, fede ARTPOP said:

Shes gay so he might be a member...

Hes*

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

President Trump

I made a topic before born this way saying gaga should name her next album "poop" and then "scheibe" was released, did she read it? :wtfga:

Ma ma pa pa pa

Dorothy Gale
Just now, Cheap Wig said:

I made a topic before born this way saying gaga should name her next album "poop" and then "scheibe" was released, did she read it? 

Not unless your post was published before she was in that German nightclub with those dudes with poop smeared on their faces.

Dangerous Man

He probably has LG5 cd too. Leak it king! 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

PopThatArt
17 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

The more info being released the more I feel that this season will be AHS: Colony, and even if that's not the subtitle it's very clear that a lost colony plot will be present. As I stated back in December 2015, I knew about a colony plot as evidenced below: 

Along with this I theorized about the lost colony theme on IMDb, offering ideas and mentioned the Roanoke and native tribe idea. Is Ryan Myrphy turning to monsters for AHS?

He should be reading my Twitter. I told him not to rip off Supernatural with a Croatoan and Roanoke storyline. 

Go see A Star is Born

ZiggyZiggs
34 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

Whats the IMDb plot everyone's talking bout?

Dorothy Gale
4 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Whats the IMDb plot everyone's talking bout?

I was referencing an IMDb post I made, but earlier an update to AHS season 6 episode 1 was made where it said the plot would focus on an unsettling presence in a New England town.

Dorothy Gale
36 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

He should be reading my Twitter. I told him not to rip off Supernatural with a Croatoan and Roanoke storyline. 

Pretty sure Supernatural didn't invent Roanoke, I'm pretty sure native Americans did that. If vampires and European folklore creatures can be reused over and over again than Native American stories can be incorporated into a show called AMERICAN Horror Story. 

Archived