celeb

Orlando Bloom goes naked on Vacation with Katy Perry

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Levine
52 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

rise floppin hit her hard IC

Right?

She just reached a new low of desperation and WOW, I didn't think that was possible! 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
London GUY

I have an ass shot, who should I pm:hor: 

Edit: Nvm it's fake :(

Edit: It's Real

REPLAY

Flippy
4 minutes ago, London GUY said:

I have an ass shot, who should I pm:hor: 

I'm waiting :staymad:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

artRaver
39 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

I don't know why but I have a feeling Orlando Bloom has a small d!ck.  In other words, nothing to write home about, guys.  :shrug:

Happy I'm not the only one that thought this. Our poor thirsty sistas are going to be disappointed once the uncensored picture comes out. 

Anyways I'll be camping out in this thread with a water tent supplying water as well sport drinks once y'all realize his picture isn't going to quench that thirst.  😭

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

elijahfan

Not sure the uncensored have been released (yet :hor:), I have been thoroughly looking through the internet.......

ZiggyZiggs
10 minutes ago, artRaver said:

Happy I'm not the only one that thought this. Our poor thirsty sistas are going to be disappointed once the uncensored picture comes out. 

Anyways I'll be camping out in this thread with a water tent supplying water as well sport drinks once y'all realize his picture isn't going to quench that thirst.  😭

9 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Not sure the uncensored have been released (yet :hor:), I have been thoroughly looking through the internet.......

Spoiler

Co9fJlKWYAAC-vH.jpg

Archived