• CELINE

• Forrest Gump

• Bamboo

• Swine

GarageGlamorous

iGzuFh2MqD4g.jpg

i dunno iZSZB.png

Queen Grace is just :flutter:

I still want a collab between her and Gaga, but too bad Grace Jones tends to hate anybody who isn't Grace Jones. :sweat:

glockenpop

Hoping the triangle lights up in the first outfit. :flutter:

i don't like the second one, but i love all the others! This is so exciting, i love Giorgio Armani!

Little Kermit

Lady-Gaga-To-Wear-Giorgio-Armani-For-Born-This-Way-Ball-Tour--BREAKING-NEWS-3.jpg

my fave :legend:

the second one is cool, the first one sucks, and the last one...... I would have to see it in person,

SAME :wub: Stanning for #3 and #4

Hoping the triangle lights up in the first outfit. :flutter:

It does. :)

I really liked the 1st, second and third. Screams Gaga to me. :) The third one though, I don't know about that black hair (?) hanging off. Idk might me messy. Guess we'll have to wait.

Fiendman

I really liked the 1st, second and third. Screams Gaga to me. :) The third one though, I don't know about that black hair (?) hanging off. Idk might me messy. Guess we'll have to wait.

Not really much different to the "hair outfit" she used for Monster on the very first and last leg of the Monster Ball really.

Married the Night

Wait. How do you know? Have these now been confirmed?