💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Justin Shades Taylor On Instagram

heavymetall0v3r

Featured Posts

Bambino
Just now, heavymetall0v3r said:

I do wonder if he's going to be Britney 2007 2.0 - he already shaved his head too

He has done more damage to his image than she ever did. He's been giving mediocre performances too :green:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noah

Jumping on the bandwagon of hating Taylor, I guess. But remember not too long agoo....

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

heavymetall0v3r
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

He has done more damage to his image than she ever did. He's been giving mediocre performances too :green:

A very true point

The angriest twink on GagaDaily.

estoniankid

:air:

@heavymetall0v3r

You do know sarcasm exists, right? You triggered us to "search for the shade", because the title is really misleading. I just can't see the existance erasing shade, nothing but Justin being stupid again :huh: FaceTiming Kanye and calling this a shade? Weak and tragic. 

Slayer

"Less hate more love"

Spoiler

............... except when you have a new song out and need headlines to generate buzz. 

200.gif

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

6 minutes ago, estoniankid said:

@heavymetall0v3r

You do know sarcasm exists, right? You triggered us to "search for the shade", because the title is really misleading. I just can't see the existance erasing shade, nothing but Justin being stupid again :huh: FaceTiming Kanye and calling this a shade? Weak and tragic. 

yeah but being an asshole in a childish way is considered badass so he must think he's Elvis or something

Phoenix

He's the last person that should shade someone lmfao

Maybe take care of his messy ass personality instead of trying to put others down hunty.

💎

heavymetall0v3r
23 minutes ago, estoniankid said:

@heavymetall0v3r

Weak and tragic me? Or him? :neyde:

The angriest twink on GagaDaily.

The Surrealist
31 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Already enough of the whole Taylor drama... While our fave is trying to show the world her talent, people pay attention to these teenage feuds.. Ugh :neyde:

Same. Hard to believe these people are older than 16 years old.

Iwontell

Justine, girl, don't be so catty...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

PopThatArt

Trying to get attention too because no one cares about his music?

Go see A Star is Born

donutellha

Mess

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived