Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Why born this way is important

President Trump

Featured Posts

President Trump

Because I had my headphones in at work listening to born this way and when I turned it off I heard my homophobic co workers talking about how they hate gays and how they are disgusted to be in the same room as one (they don't know I am). They are all very religious and completely hate gays and are unashamed of it! They are proud to hate gays. So I turned my music back on and jammed to born this way and blocked them out. Born this way was important years ago and it still is important in helping people like me who are stuck in these situations! 

Then I started listening to judas :stalkga:

Ma ma pa pa pa

weed

It really changed the world tbh

like clearly homophobia is still very real and relevant, but Born This Way definitely made an impact on (American) society

DiscoStyx

You should have thrown an impromptu performance. :fthis:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Reality

That album has literally helped millions of people around the world that are questioning themselves, feeling like they don't belong, etc.

I'll be eternally grateful for that album, it's helped me go through some of the most difficult parts of my life. Play it loud and proud! :queenga: 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

President Trump
Just now, Sycamore said:

You should have let it play loudly. :fthis:

:icega:YAS hunty then when they try to get me fired I say "I was bron this weigh bby", and receive a raise :fthis:

Ma ma pa pa pa

President Trump
1 minute ago, gaganow said:

You should have thrown an impromptu performance. :fthis:

I left my egg in the house :fthis:

Ma ma pa pa pa

DiscoStyx
Just now, Yaxley said:

I left my egg in the house :fthis:

Too bad. :neyde:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Slayer

Go to HR and report them for bullying. :hor: Get dem hoes fired. :hor:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

PunkTheFunk

Homophobes are everywhere unfortunately :madge:

I was at a wedding yesterday and the best man (in his speech) said "I'm so glad we are able to witness the true definition of marriage here today, between man and woman" and everyone started clapping :madge:

The Christians:

S1KKXGy.gif

Me:

tumblr_moi8luxsig1qdlbzbo2_250.gif

I should've blasted BTW on my phone

President Trump
18 minutes ago, Admin said:

You should have told them to shut the **** up

I did once and they started to turn it around saying it's what God wants, to hate gays (one of them is a preacher). And that gays are going to hell unless they change and gays need to just "stay prayed up" to get over their sin. And they said that any gay person they know of in their neighborhood should just move away if the community doesn't want them there (and they implied that the gay person is at fault for having moved there in the first place, and is in the wrong for staying, not that the community could be in the wrong for kicking them out, nope:wtfga:) And they started asking me all these questions about religion . So I dropped it because it was 5 religious ppl vs me and I don't want a reputation of hating religion  because I'm just trying to work.

but then another time I told them nicely to stop making fun of a lady they know who is rumored to be gay and they were saying they couldnt even look at her. And they stopped but kept doing things like :v:. But they respected me enough to stawp. They're all like 20 years older than me, too, and everyone here is educated :koons:

if I ever get found out I could get fired, I am the only person here not married and everyone is very very religious and it's legal to fire me. So I just want to keep a low profile and listen to brown this whey :wtfga:

Ma ma pa pa pa

Archived