Featured Posts

GagaXCupcakke

Who's the queen of working?

Iggy Azalea-Work 

Britney Spears-Work Bitch 

Rhianna-Work 

Fifth Hamony-Work from Home 

Brian Ryan

1. Work Rihanna is one of the best lyrically written pop singles this year by a female and one of the best videos. It truly was one of the best videos of the year.

2. Britney Spears - Work Bitch
3. 5th Harmony - Work From Home
4. Iggy Azalea - Work

muglero
1 minute ago, BrianxRyan said:

Rihanna is one of the best lyrically written pop singles this year by a female and one of the best videos. It truly was one of the best videos of the year.

too bad no one can understand anything except "work work work work work" :laughga:

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, BrianxRyan said:

Rihanna is one of the best lyrically written pop singles this year by a female and one of the best videos. It truly was one of the best videos of the year.

What's so special in that video lol

Higher

The bilingual one. :interestinga:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Iwontell

"Which of these works is more of a burden?" that should be the tittle of this topic...get it? Cuz with those options of work, I'd be calling in sick a lot!

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

kabirartfling

Hands down britney bitch, i love that song so much.....you want a hot body?

Give your love to me

Work Bit** is special and it slayed in the charts too sadly being Britney's last top ten hit in the UK peaking at an impressive 7. It was Britney in her prime. After having made a massively iconic comeback she had her body in tip top condition, she had this awesome club banger, with great dancing, cockiness, a cool English accent as she was about to embark on her new Vegas residency. Good times for Britney!

Antonio

Strangely I prefer Iggy's Work over Rihanna's Work even though I'm more of a fan of Rihanna :huh: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived