šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will a new Bruno Mars album block gaga from AOY?

President Trump

Featured Posts

President Trump

We all know gaga is waiting to release ha album until after the Grammy cutoff point in October so she doesn't compete with beyonce and Adele. However Bruno Mars could release a new album soon. Would he block gaga from album of the year? DiscussĀ 

Ma ma pa pa pa

RAMROD

He can. Depends on the quality of each of their next albums.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

DiscoHeaven23

The Grammys prefer Gaga to Bruno.

Bruno has 4 Grammys and half of them are for Uptown Funk (which is Mark Ronson).

His last album wasn'tĀ nominared for AOTY

migamiga

I was just thinking that! Then I also thought that maybe they will collab through Mark

BULATIO
Just now, RAMROD said:

He can. Depends on the quality of each of their next albums.

this

KinneyUnderYou

Bruno Mars is the only threat to Lady Gaga, as of now. But, I believe Lady Gaga will give us her best record of her career. She promised it was worth the wait. You can tell Gaga is so happy about this album. Especially, since she's taking loads of time on it, she's putting her heart and soul into it.

Yuuri
5 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

The Grammys prefer Gaga to Bruno.

Bruno has 4 Grammys and half of them are for Uptown Funk (which is Mark Ronson).

His last album wasn'tĀ nominared for AOTY

Gaga hasn't had the best history with that award. Snubbed three times.Ā 

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Misaki said:

Gaga hasn't had the best history with that award. Snubbed three times.Ā 

Yeah, so neither of them will get itĀ :derpga:

Yuuri
2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Yeah, so neither of them will get itĀ :derpga:

Not Bruno, Gaga, or Stacy.

xE0zfFv.gif

Ā 

NewYorkCity
8 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Bruno Mars is the only threat to Lady Gaga, as of now.Ā 

Friendly reminder: Katy Perry is comingĀ :icega:

Anderson123

Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think (I hope not) Gaga and her team plan the release of her album based on who else has released music that year. Even if Adele, BeyoncĆ©, Taylor Swift, Drake, Rihanna, Kanye West,Ā etc. they all take a 5 year break from music, there's always going to be albums released that could win Album of The Year that are not POP. (Beck, Arcade Fire)

I think it'd be very dumb and even pathetic to take a Grammy deadline or to wait until it's "clear" from pop releases for you to release your own stuff. I don't think Gaga is the type of artist who does that. I think it's an honor to be nominated among a group of successful artists, even if you don't win.

Seriously, if fans are waiting for the "perfect time" for the album to be released, you're going to see yourself in 10-20 years still waiting for that moment. Gaga will probablyĀ never win Album of The Year because there are new artists every year and I don't know, it's very hard right now to see her win this after the great albums that she put out the first 5 years of her career. I hope this one tops them because Mark Ronson could really bring a new atmosphere to her sound.

KinneyUnderYou
1 minute ago, NewYorkCity said:

Friendly reminder: Katy Perry is comingĀ :icega:

Friendly reminder: Rise isn't performing well.Ā :awkney:

Plus, Katy Perry is willing for more a dark sound according to the "Witness" leak, and "Rise". Lady Gaga will apparently include funk pop and disco sounds in her next album, which is more uplifting than dark. The general public praises Katy, but I believe Gaga is really coming back with LG5. Even if she doesn't come back in the GP's eyes, critics will praise her. Like, because, it's obvious to me, since she's taking her time writing her own music. It was not rushed. ARTPOP was surrounded by pain. Gaga wanted ARTPOP to lack maturity. But, I can't wait for LG5 to be delivered into my ears.Ā :staymad:

Archived