ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Adam Shams said:

with a meaning

it's gagz, so that's a given.Ā :queenga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Slayer

No, I don't like albums covers without the title and artist's name. They just look weird, like there's somethingĀ missing.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

RAMROD

If unique, origonal, and done right, it can be memorable and iconic such as these

Ā 

aeroplane.jpg

Ā 

pink-floyd-dark-side-of-the-moon-album-c

Ā 

70330b48813d42ed283d99bba866c2db.jpg

Ā 

Purple.jpg

Ā 

mech+ani.jpg

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ ššššŠšš—ššŒšš’šš—šš šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ ššœšš‘ššŠšššš˜šš  šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ šš—šš’-šš’-šš’-šš’šššš‘šš...! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Zsolti

not here for all this pretentious, ARTPOP esque bull in this thread

just give me something that looks clean, professional, and iconic with GagaĀ and the titleĀ on it.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

MaryJaneHolland
33 minutes ago, princetomc said:

Can we have the opposite and have no face, like this04192b63.jpgĀ 

No thanksĀ :madge:

Infinity Wave

Honestly, I do not like album covers without the name of the artist and of the album itself on it

Lke I don't get it, the cover isĀ the first thing that one sees when buying, streaming,Ā thinking at the album, and it should be representative of the album... and the name should beĀ a part of it because itĀ summerizes the concept of the album, too.

In the case of Adele's 25, the cover, wich I don't like,Ā hasn't got ***imo*** a strong meaning or connotation, it "just" shows that the album is about Adele's life... and even the title '25' just represent the chapter of life wichĀ the album talks about, but other than that it does not summerizes the concept of the album itself, so it can also be excluded by the album cover.

In the case of ARTPOP, the cover has some particular meanings, the usage of famous paintings and statues, and the title has an important meaning for the album itself, so it shouldĀ be displayed on the cover (and in fact, it is).

For last, I do not like covers with just a simple picture of the artist, like Shakira self titled album.

So,Ā I would like aĀ more concept coverĀ like Bowie's Blackstar (wich name is represented by the cover itself!) , Beyonce'sĀ self titled, Xstina's Bionic, Arctic Monkeys' albums,Ā Michael's Dangerous

-no photos cuzĀ i'm on mobile, sry-

Colourful

Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, princetomc said:

Can we have the opposite and have no face, like this04192b63.jpgĀ 

This

Colourful

Archived