Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
review

Gaga's Change of Reputation

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

A succesful rock era will help cement her legendary status. This is not up for debate.

Whether or not she will go for this is up to her.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She won't lose me as a fan. I'm happy for her to do whatever she wants next. I became a fan in 2011 because I loved born this way and all her pop music. No matter what she does in the future it wont change my love for Gaga's music, I loved cheek to cheek, I loved her performances this year. I liked her in AHS. Gaga do what you want to do and we will follow because its normally good.

The Child
18 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Well, some of her campaign actually so naiive, i.e: online kindness. Instead of making people feel grateful about it, that campaign make people feel restrained and bothered. In a way she turning into authoritarian with it.

But even if she didn't executed it well, it was well-intentioned. And we're all humans, we all make mistakes including Gaga too.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

donutellha

Honestly if those fake monsters :awkney: are only stanning for pop and leave her, so be it! I'll never really lose all my interest in her and her art 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, donutellha said:

Honestly if those fake monsters :awkney: are only stanning for pop and leave her, so be it! I'll never really lose all my interest in her and her art 

Same here, but if she loses fans, she will lose money and she needs money to pull her artistic ideas through.

Dominic

Agree with @RAMROD it wasn't necessarily because people got bored of her shock value it's that she became too much of a preacher. Casual fans want to hear music, they don't want to hear someone preaching to them for 30 minutes about how they were bullied in school and how we too can overcome bullying through spreading compassion.

I'm a fake monster and want a pop era. Not a fan of jazz, rock or disco. Pop or flop. :grr:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Killa
2 hours ago, Sycamore said:

Gaga is putting way too much faith into her fanbase. I got this feeling that she thinks we will support her no matter what, like we did with C2C.

Her hypnosis and then her stanic spell were quite strong.

Ha illuminati era was strong in the dark side indeed

Neight Shayde
1 hour ago, Sycamore said:

Same here, but if she loses fans, she will lose money and she needs money to pull her artistic ideas through.

if she really takes it seriously and makes critically-acclaimed music (by saying goodbye to pop and exploring other genres), the 'only-pop' fans might leave but she will definitely get more, new fans who were turned off by her previous music

Katie14

Is Gaga one of the only popular musicians who delves so deeply into other musical genres? 

Lord Temptation

Gaga has been shedding pretend fans since 2011. It's what she wanted all along.   Nowadays she only has real fans. Gaga calls us the most authentic fanbase and I wholeheartedly agree wit her. Her reputation has only gotten better with age.

The Surrealist
23 hours ago, Katie14 said:

Is Gaga one of the only popular musicians who delves so deeply into other musical genres? 

Legends only.

Archived