💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Brooke Candy NOT promoting her singles?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
Just now, monsterdino said:

What's going on??

it's a brooke candy thread :neyde:

monsterdino
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

it's a brooke candy thread :neyde:

Oh lol. Btw she is not promoting them because none of these singles are the lead, I'm waiting the lead to be featured with Sia and to be a SMASH atleast I hope so :awkney:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, monsterdino said:

Oh lol. Btw she is not promoting them because none of these singles are the lead, I'm waiting the lead to be featured with Sia and to be a SMASH atleast I hope so :awkney:

She NEEDS to release it now! When Sia has a #1..... Are you sleeping Brooke? 

theresa-table-flip-gif.gif

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, Elf Beast said:

Will the singles be on the album?

All of them, except Rubber Band Stacks 

Stephen

TBH. Why does she never perform anywhere? There's like 3 videos of her live from her entire career :emma: wth is up with that.

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

TBH. Why does she never perform anywhere? There's like 3 videos of her live from her entire career :emma: wth is up with that.

Ikr :madge:

Higher

Because she wants true talent (Angel Haze) to shine and rise like a Phoenix.

large.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

she's literally been promoting Paper or Plastic in almost every social media post since it came out. She probably isn't being given a platform to promote it otherwise. 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

elijahfan
3 hours ago, Handsome Bob said:

Really?All singles are buzz singles?

Yes. Her lead single is supposedly the next song to come out, and it will feature Sia, so I'm expecting a bit more exposure this time around.

elijahfan
10 minutes ago, good said:

she's literally been promoting Paper or Plastic in almost every social media post since it came out. She probably isn't being given a platform to promote it otherwise. 

Right. You can't just pop up on the radio and TV if you aren't given the chance, and she's probably too polarizing for mainstream audiences anyway.

Werk

Brooke was one of my secret artists I kept to myself but I guess I'm ready for her to go to fame now. If she does break through then I'll miss seeing her in the status she is right now. She deserves recognition.

Werk

Also she did usually say something that we will see her everywhere one day to her haters which sort of shows she wants to be famous I guess.

Archived