💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

The Real Reason behind Gaga's relation break

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

The Surrealist
4 minutes ago, Unites said:

Taylor wanted to give his sweetheart advice about acting and how the film industry works, but the singer did not care. "She ignored his well-intentioned advice and that caused bad blood in Taylor." Gaga apparently thought she knows how to act. After all, she won a Golden Globe for her role in the television series American Horror Story: Hotel.

'I couldn't be more proud and more supportive"- Taylor Kinney :hor:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustYouandI

What a load of bullsht. She always talked about how she turned to him for advice. Even his cast mate, Monica helped Gaga a lot to prepare for AHS.

The Surrealist
Just now, JustYouandI said:

What a load of bullsht. She always talked about how she turned to him for advice. Even his cast mate, Monica helped Gaga a lot to prepare for AHS.

Exactly.

Evan Peters

why are people so set on saying taylor wasn't satisfied with the relationship when he literally said he supported what she wanted to do with her career/life. do these people not even listen to the celebs in the relationship when they speak or 

emma roberts is an abuser

4 minutes ago, Unites said:

lmao :toofunny:

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

:air:

Try to sing it, it fits the melody.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Red said:

Try to sing it, it fits the melody.

i tried :air: it fits :air:

Stef

Okay, look. This is the mainstream media. Saturated in bullshit plucked from absolute thin air. I've read reports of cheating, jealousy, even seen something about Gaga returning to Luc :smh:

We'll never know the real reason except for what Gaga alluded to on instagram. Can we stop giving these articles the time of day and just root Gaga and Taylor on and hope they can reunite.

Signature loading… 👹🖤

1 minute ago, Evan Peters said:

why are people so set on saying taylor wasn't satisfied with the relationship when he literally said he supported what she wanted to do with her career/life. do these people not even listen to the celebs in the relationship when they speak or 

People always assume the male broke up when there's celebrity couple drama for some reason

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Telegraaf? :rip:

None of the Dutch newspapers are trustworthy by the way. Even NRC is pretty bad when it comes to celebrity news.

RebeldeFaith

The only reason they broke up was because he asked her to let him listen to LG5 and she said no. :grr:

Something something idk

Noah X
45 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

A man can only listen to "La Vie en Rose" so many times

:air:

161261_o.gif

weed

Well I could make my own claims and no one will know what's true until either of them says it 

did Taylor tell his friend (the "source") "Bradley approached Gaga and I, an actor, gave her advice but she didn't take it. I bought a house far from hollywood a few years ago to start our family, but Gaga wants to act. So we're breaking up."

Archived