đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Brian Newman and all the band will perform at Gramercy Park Hotel tonight

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

JupiterDrive
8 minutes ago, Jed said:

If you asked Gaga if she would rather spend time with him or you she would one hundred percent pick him you understand that right?

Indeed boo I know that

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

I would like some of her hits to have a new life, it's not like they haven't played it her before when she sang her songs.

Perched!!!

And let's see how her guitar skills are at:green:. I have faith in you:wtf:. I do:air:, ok i'm trying:unicorn:

2 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

Maybe spend a bit less time worrying about who a 30 year old woman spends her time with? I guarantee it's a wonderful experience you should give it a try

ALGAYDO

I can't @ people expecting her to do anything but jazz at the DNC. Did y'all expect her to sing a melody of government hooker and MJH or some ****? :awkney: 

Chic
Just now, HOMODRAKE said:

I can't @ people expecting her to do anything but jazz at the DNC. Did y'all expect her to sing a melody of government hooker and MJH or some ****? :awkney: 

Yes, an acoustic version of one of her pop hits would be ridiculously out of place. The piano is too futuristic of an instrument to ever be considered classy enough for an event such as the DNC

ViviLittleM

Stop talking about the perf for DNC here.

We already know she will perform her hits + covers

ModernEcstasy

I am so sick of Jazz. 

Its cool if Gaga likes it. That's her personal taste.

But if LG5 is heavily Jazz influenced, then she needs to get rid of her stage name and expect to lose the majority of her fan base. 

I can't stan an artist who has done a complete 180 and distances herself from what made me fall in love with her in the first place. 

Rant over. Sorry guys. 

Paper Gangsta
25 minutes ago, Jed said:

If you asked Gaga if she would rather spend time with him or you she would one hundred percent pick him you understand that right?

noone said gaga makes right decissions and right one was to dump his ass

Paper Gangsta
10 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

other artist perfored too and they didn't do jazz you know. Demi performed Confident for example.

how is jazz more suited than pop?

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Paper Gangsta said:

noone said gaga makes right decissions and right one was to dump his ass

You want her to dump her long-time friend, whom she obviously loves and admires, who stuck with her through thick and thin, whom made her the godmother of his first child, just to please some whiny fans? Yikes :awkney:

Paper Gangsta
1 hour ago, HOMODRAKE said:

You want her to dump her long-time friend, whom she obviously loves and admires, who stuck with her through thick and thin, whom made her the godmother of his first child, just to please some whiny fans? Yikes :awkney:

i meant professionaly. Yikes :awkney:

GagaMyBlood95

Hopefully one or two of her old hits, it would be nice for a change..

Archived