💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

PETA: Pokémon Go is animal cruelty

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

uo111
1 hour ago, Melisandre said:

Oh I don't know the title of the thread, the article, the fact they have a no catching pokemon zone in their work place... 

the only one seeing the wrong thing is you. 

Look to your own sins, the night is dark and full of haunters!

The title of the thread is wrong.

The article isn't from peta.

A no catching zone is just advertising their message.

You didn't read PETA post. Don't feel bad, only one other person who has posted did.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo
51 minutes ago, uo111 said:

The title of the thread is wrong.

The article isn't from peta.

A no catching zone is just advertising their message.

You didn't read PETA post. Don't feel bad, only one other person who has posted did.

Irregardless- in the past they have spoken about pokemon linked to animal cruelty etc and even made a game. 

Btw- your comments back to everyone are extremely off putting. You can educate people without being a total ass and jerk about things. 

But you know, don't feel bad now.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

uo111
1 hour ago, Melisandre said:

Irregardless- in the past they have spoken about pokemon linked to animal cruelty etc and even made a game. 

Btw- your comments back to everyone are extremely off putting. You can educate people without being a total ass and jerk about things. 

But you know, don't feel bad now.

Sorry I hurt your feelings.

Maybe don't call other people stupid and delusional in your first post if you haven't read anything beyond the title of the thread.

Irregardless isn't a word btw.

Katsuki Bakugo

How are words created and recognised before they become words? Common usage. 

Honey you haven't hurt my feelings, the lord of light protects me from anything negative and washes me with his love and warmth. 

I will call anyone I want delusional and stupid-especially if they support PETA. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived