💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga planning a mini tour for LG5?

Shaney

Featured Posts

Shaney

So when she announces the single and album she plays her own shows instead of doing promo on tv spots... She'd have to release the single and album together though.. Well, she doesn't have to, but it'd be another Swinefest situation. Just a thought.

Slade

I would love some smaller, unique shows like Monster Hall, Swinefest, and Roseland before she goes on a full world tour.

JusKeepBreathin

This actually makes sense. A long tour would interfere with her acting career which is beginning to take off. What does she have to prove with having a long tour like Prism? She will probably do something like the originally planned Rebel Heart tour with like 40 or 50 shows. She still has to prove herself with acting though. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Xoxo Adriana

Wait do you mean like what she did for Australia back in the btw era?

Shaney
1 hour ago, adamspira said:

Wait do you mean like what she did for Australia back in the btw era?

I'm not really sure what she did back then, but for promo in the USA, at least, she could perform at some arenas or maybe some outdoor pavilions in major cities. Maybe like 10 or 15 shows and a lot of radio promo.

Shaney
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

You mean something like the Monster Hall?

Kinda, but that was in one venue only. I'm talking about performing in different cities.

Xoxo Adriana
2 hours ago, Bae said:

I'm not really sure what she did back then, but for promo in the USA, at least, she could perform at some arenas or maybe some outdoor pavilions in major cities. Maybe like 10 or 15 shows and a lot of radio promo.

Basically Gaga did some concert in Sydney Australia for born this way since it was the first country Gaga became a hit in (from what I can remember). The concert was posted on her vevo youtube channel but that was like only one concert so idk but a mini tour would actually slay....hopefully the promo and stuff can keep to the same standards as born this way:firega:

KinneyUnderYou

I think what he means is just like what Madonna did with the Hung Up! Tour or something like that. Am I right OP?

Archived