💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney's "Make Me" on Radio

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
8 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

It probably will, there was a rumor going around that the VMAs wanted to book a Britney performance & also a Gaga performance. The Britney one is more likely to happen though.

Britney is off the day of the show and a few days after, so she could easily fly to NYC from Vegas and perform at the show. I would hope Britney closes the show so we can get reaction shots the whole night and maybe she could present an award, ideally best pop video since she's the most awarded and nominated person in the category. 

The Child
2 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Britney is off the day of the show and a few days after, so she could easily fly to NYC from Vegas and perform at the show. I would hope Britney closes the show so we can get reaction shots the whole night and maybe she could present an award, ideally best pop video since she's the most awarded and nominated person in the category. 

Oh no, I'd rather her open the show or perform in the middle but never at the end of the show. I actually would love her to present an award in a category where Adele is nominated, Adele loves Britney and Britney loves her too!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Oh no, I'd rather her open the show or perform in the middle but never at the end of the show.

Why never at the end? They'd hype her the whole night and make it the main event. Plus she closed the show with I'm A Slave 4 U performance in 2001 but that's the only performance remembered from the show. If Britney slays, it doesn't matter where it's put.

Born To Slay
9 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Oh no, I'd rather her open the show or perform in the middle but never at the end of the show. I actually would love her to present an award in a category where Adele is nominated, Adele loves Britney and Britney loves her too!

I want Ariana to win that award, it would mean a lot to Ari to receive the award from Britney. 

1 hour ago, UK Monster said:

I have heard it 5 times so far on Capital Fm the UK's number 1 hit music station. Capital have played it 118 times already!!! Its massively well received on UK radio. I'm so happy.

yessss a huge come back 

The Child
16 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

Why never at the end? They'd hype her the whole night and make it the main event. Plus she closed the show with I'm A Slave 4 U performance in 2001 but that's the only performance remembered from the show. If Britney slays, it doesn't matter where it's put.

There are less people watching at the end of the show rather than at the beginning.

15 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

I want Ariana to win that award, it would mean a lot to Ari to receive the award from Britney. 

I didn't see all the categories lol.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived