đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Intel BTS

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

JustifyMyLove
3 minutes ago, aesir said:

People are always thankful, but the way you say things are why people complain, if you maybe said things better then there would be less of that

Well, I have never experienced that, I posted some quite rare stuff (some raw footage) on the fb page and no one did like it, not commenting neither sharing, so I had to remove it, the page was just really a test and it's obvious I was going to close it since it hasn't turned out well at all, I'll post these stuff when I decide it's the best time for me and that's all

Julia Volkova #1 stan

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

@JustifyMyLove just saw the post on Twitter please don't stop posting or deleting stuff because of the criticism. I respect that you want to do it but I love all the stuff that's getting posted.

Just ignore the fans who don't love her exclusive media and think the only thing leak or exclusive worthy is ARTPOP demos (even though I'm sure you know like me that most of them never made it past the basic concept ideas except for 4 other tracks we know of).

Dominic
8 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Well, I have never experienced that, I posted some quite rare stuff (some raw footage) on the fb page and no one did like it, not commenting neither sharing, so I had to remove it, the page was just really a test and it's obvious I was going to close it since it hasn't turned out well at all, I'll post these stuff when I decide it's the best time for me and that's all

I wouldn't even post them if people are going to be so miserable. 

Whether they are exclusive or not it's thoughtful that you'd take time out of your life to find these rare things just so you can share them with other fans.

So what if you 'teased' them? People are moaning because they either don't like you having the 'spotlight' and are jealous or they are just impatient. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

fede ARTPOP

Just imagine if that will be the LG5 official photoshoot:giveup:

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

JustifyMyLove
5 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

I wouldn't even post them if people are going to be so miserable. 

Whether they are exclusive or not it's thoughtful that you'd take time out of your life to find these rare things just so you can share them with other fans.

So what if you 'teased' them? People are moaning because they either don't like you having the 'spotlight' and are jealous or they are just impatient. 

Omg, I agree 100% w you, I have spent a lot of time working on get that stuff, a collection of around 1500 elements (Wich is what I have right now) takes ****ing time (exactly almost 1 year) and I've have really experienced no one giving me thanks, and some of the hateful comments I got was from delusional people (wich I'm not gonna mention) who complained about some stuff while the stuff they posted were fanmade edits or something similar, that's why right now I'm not sure of sharing or not, all the people I know into this stuff rarely shares, and if they're going they most likely cancel it at the end, it's like when you have those super deluxe or limited edition stuff, it's only for yourself, but I thought I could make someone happy and seems I didn't 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

JustifyMyLove
10 minutes ago, gagzus said:

@JustifyMyLove just saw the post on Twitter please don't stop posting or deleting stuff because of the criticism. I respect that you want to do it but I love all the stuff that's getting posted.

Just ignore the fans who don't love her exclusive media and think the only thing leak or exclusive worthy is ARTPOP demos (even though I'm sure you know like me that most of them never made it past the basic concept ideas except for 4 other tracks we know of).

Yeah thanks for this warm comment, I think of this all the time, but tbh soon I'll have to be focused on some big thing and I can't spend time cutting videos + tagging to them being ****ed up by camtasia and look LQer, laggy and crispy sound

Only doing that takes 40 minutes from me, when posting the full thing like by example monster ball studio 320 Kbps (untouched by me) audios took me only 3 minutes and at least someone paid attention to it. Then when I spend those 40 minutes it's for unpublished press videos (wich are more interesting, or raw footage (wich flopped massively) I still have that vid hidden 

and then I have to deal with people complaining about the page and me bc they connect rare media stuff w lg5 exclusive info from wannabe and bored insiders who are really 15 years (approx) old kids

dealing w that gets on my nerves, so only you get at the end of the day, people getting on your back, insulting you (Well someone 2 hours ago treated me, my family and wanted me to be murdered and raped by necrophiles just because I had posted that HQ U2 ordinary love performance audio, sick? Or not? Then when I replied him he disappeared and deleted his comments, I was pretty shocked about that happening. I don't have the full 13 lines comment bc I didn't screenshot it, but the intentions were almost as worse as that Bjork suicidal fan

sad tbh

Julia Volkova #1 stan

JustifyMyLove
2 minutes ago, Ryan Sok said:

creepy af  

Well this is worse pvP6XVS.jpg

they used that Pou/ **** emoji mold to base gagas facial structure, that's why someone said it looked very manipulated, bc it's just a draft for testing, then when they aired the GMA footage, you can see it looks much better and totally like gaga, bc in that one (the same as this one but only the face) you can see her eyes aren't worked properly and her face was still a ball, they didn't even bother on removing the extra skin lol 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

4 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Well this is worse pvP6XVS.jpg

they used that Pou/ **** emoji mold to base gagas facial structure, that's why someone said it looked very manipulated, bc it's just a draft for testing, then when they aired the GMA footage, you can see it looks much better and totally like gaga, bc in that one (the same as this one but only the face) you can see her eyes aren't worked properly and her face was still a ball, they didn't even bother on removing the extra skin lol 

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT

DAVID VOGUER
2 hours ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Hm someone ruined one of the things I was going to post on Christmas lmao 

still have the original file tho

:what: But wait! Isn't this an exclusive footage?! How can he do that?! :giveup:

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

DAVID VOGUER
26 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

1) some big thing and I can't spend time cutting videos + tagging to them being ****ed up by camtasia and look LQer, laggy and crispy sound

2) and then I have to deal with people complaining about the page and me bc they connect rare media stuff w lg5 exclusive info from wannabe and bored insiders who are really 15 years (approx) old kids

why are you doing the tagging when there is no need to do that? you didn't film it or edited it

they connect you to the insider because you proclaimed yourself as something special and exclusive when that's not the truth

also you need to understand that many things you've posted, that YOU didn't see before, are not rare, or sometimes are not even legit (like PUT YOUR PAWS UP interlude - because it's missing bad romance parts in the end) - yet you've ruined the quality of it and lost so much time (poor you), and upload it as you're doing something special...

i'm really getting sick of your misleadership and delusions... 

you-have-to-stop.gif

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

1 hour ago, JustifyMyLove said:

dont. please. 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

this isnt new geez

i mean this has been floating around the web for almost a couple of months now

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Just now, Slave Blonde said:

this isnt new geez

i mean this has been floating around the web for almost a couple of months now

check pm 

Archived